Cuisinart 10

Cuisinart 10" Open Skillet

BY CUISINART

The Cuisinart 622-24 Chef s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized 10-Inch Open Skillet has sloped sides and a wide flat bottom for frying fish, saut ing onions and garlic, or browning big batches of chicken. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. With the non-stick surface, little oil or butter is needed to prevent foods from sticking. The long handle offers perfect balance to provide exceptional control when gently tossing food. With unsurpassed heat distribution, the hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, eliminating hot spots. Even the most delicate foods can be cooked without sticking and cleanup is quick and easy. <. see more...

Cuisinart 10
Cuisinart 10" Open Skillet
Buy on Walmart*
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
This skillet is definitely the favorite out of my pots and pans. The only issue I've ever had is that the screws on the inside of the skillet that hold the handle sometimes get caked in food, and are difficult to clean. That's not enough to keep me from using it though!
Allison V.
Melbourne, FL
We just bought a cuisinart pots and pans set. I think these work great besides normal stuff that sticks. I highly recommend these, and I think the red is the best color set!
Angelica A.
Fredonia, NY
LOVE these pans! They're so awesome! They're the only pans that are easy to wash & nothing sticks to them!! They are worth their weight in gold!
Elizabeth H.
I love this skillet. It is extremely easy to clean and wash. Works very well. I am planning on purchasing more.
Tiffany G.
Ypsilanti, MI
I recently bought this because I needed a larger skillet/pan to use for cooking. This works nicely.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This skillet is wonderful for cooking! Its durable and is a quality product! I would recommend this pan to everyone!