Cuisinart 10

Cuisinart 10" Non-Stick Open Skillet

BY CUISINART #24 in Pans

Cuisinart Chef s Classic Non-Stick Stainless skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying fish, saut ing onions and garlic, or browning big batches of chicken. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The Quantanium nonstick interior is engineered for extreme durability. Cuisinart Chef s Classic Non-Stick Stainless Cookware features stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty. Sloped Sides Deliver Perfect Performance:  The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food, s. see more...

Cuisinart 10
Cuisinart 10" Non-Stick Open Skillet
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "It is the perfect size and the non stick coating makes for an easy clean up afterward, so no hard scrubbing is required! " in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This skillet has, so far, lasted me several years. I like that the handle doesn't get hot while cooking. The nonstick surface is mostly okay - I've had a few issues with things sticking a little, but overall I'm pretty satisfied. Cleans fairly easy, aside from the few times I've had food stick.
Marlena S.
Foodie Expert
This is absolutely one of my 2 favorite skillets that I own. It's the perfect skillet for pan frying, sauteeing, making sauces, and you can use it for baking. It heats evenly, retains temperature thoroughly. and best of all it's non-stick. You can also easily find a matching top to this. I purchased mine as a separate but this skillet also comes in a set. Cuisinart makes quality goods and this skillet is an excellent value.
Elena B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great pan! It's a good size for when i need to cook a side of vegetables for 2 people. I also like making eggs or anything with cheese in it because it cleans so well!
When I cool a lot I recommend this because even if u don't want to clean up the food just slips of all u have to d
Crystal C.
Reno, NV
Just got these for Christmas and its the best pans to fry eggs in. taste good and nothing sticks.
Kimberly K.
Kissimmee, FL
This pan is a great one for making stir fry! It is the perfect size and the non stick coating makes for an easy clean up afterward, so no hard scrubbing is required!
Ashley M.
Kenova, Wv
Foodie Expert
I loved my non-stick pan. It worked pretty well. Most things didn't stick to it. Easy to use and to clean.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
This is my favorite brand for pans. It's super easy to clean. It's very durable, light, easy to use. I love it!
Morgan L.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this pan. I use it only for eggs because it works so well for them. It's such an easy clean up as well. I wish all pans were like this.
Jayme F.
Birch Run, MI
Non stick, durable, great brand! Perfect in my kitchen! Great gift too, wouldn't mind another in my easter basket ūüėú
Morgan L.
Foodie Expert
What types of foods do you make in this pan? Any favorites ?
kayla k.
Albany, GA
What's the best food to be comes with this pan
Quintel T.
Charlotte, NC
Can I really flip an egg without any oil or spray?