Cuisinart 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by HEATHER B.Cuisinart 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by HEATHER B.

BY CUISINART #93 in Coffeemakers

The sleek, attractive thermal carafe and stainless accents blend seamlessly to achieve a classic look with modern conveniences. With easy 24-hour programmability to ensure a fresh pot of coffee anytime, and a 1-4 cup setting to maintain the delicious coffee taste when making a smaller pot, this 10-cup coffeemaker is a smart addition to the countertop. And the gold-tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter always ensure fresh, great tasting coffee. 10-Cup double-wall insulated thermal carafe. Fully automatic 24-hour programmability, self-clean, and 1 to 4-cup setting. Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished. see more...

HEATHER B.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
This has been my trusty coffee maker for years and I love it! Perfect temperature to help keep the flavors tastey - it's perfect and that's saying a lot coming from a coffee snob.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Spokane Vly, WA
The Cuisinart 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker is a very dependable model. You can't go wrong with Cuisinart. I can always count on my coffee being ready at the programmed time. I currently use a single brew machine for everyday use, but still use my Cuisinart for get-togethers. I would definitely recommend this machine.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Kennewick, WA
I bought a Refurbished Cuisinart 10-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, and a reusable filter about five years ago. The price of the refurbished model was significantly less than the new model. I love my coffeemaker and I use it almost every day to make the perfect pot of coffee.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Spofford, NH
Love! Works great, programming it is super easy and the stainless steel pot keeps the coffee warm for several hours without it having to be on a hot burner. I noticed coffee I glass pots with a burners instead of the insulated pot gets burnt, but this one never does.
italiana s.
italiana s.
North haven, CT
Foodie Expert
Having something digital and programmable to make a cup of coffee with seems like its not necessary but once you use it you realize how great it is to take the guess work out of the whole process.
Winola F.
Winola F.
I love my Cuisinart 10-cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker, because I don't have to wake up extra early just to make coffee - I can program it the night before. I especially love the fact that the coffee doesn't taste bitter due to it sitting in a thermal carafe, rather than in a glass carafe.
Marlee D.
Marlee D.
After trying many coffee makers I finally found this one and couldn't be happier. It is large enough to accommodate many people but also is consistent in brewing and very easy to clean
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
I love this machine. I can prep it the night before and have it brew automatic the next morning as I am waking up. Flavor is always amazing. The water filter is also a great addition.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Iowa City, Ia
Foodie Expert
I have had this coffeemaker almost 3 years now, and absolutely love it. The thermal pot keeps coffee warm for hours, and the programmable feature allows me to prep coffee before bed, and have it ready when I wake up in the morning. Would strongly recommend!
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
Foodie Expert
Cuisinart is always at the top of my list for kitchen needs! We have owned a single 12-cup programmable machine for the past 5 years with no problems!