Cugino's Gourmet Foods, Inc. Cugino's Chicken Enchilada Soup! Mix, 7.1 oz

Cugino's Chicken Noodle Knockout Soup! Mix: Makes 8 servings (a half gallon) Made with sea salt 0g trans fat per serving Homemade taste Restaurant quality Cooks in under 30 minutes

Can i put chicken beef barley into it etc fresh goodies
Is this suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
Start your review of Cugino's Gourmet Foods, Inc. Cugino's Chicken Enchilada Soup! Mix, 7.1 oz!
I bought this in "Chicken Noodle Knockout" (but it scanned as this for some reason) and compared to the Bear Creek one that's available at our stores it's amazing! There was one by a company called Mrs. Glass for awhile, but I can't find it anymore. This is a close comparison. It seemed to be a bit more like stew than soup, but it tasted good. Better than canned.
Am not a fan at all. They are disgusting, a 4 year old could make better soup. The flavor is completely off and super plain.
This is SO GOOD! I use a box of chicken broth (4 cups) instead of the recommended 7 cups of water along with canned chicken breast to make 2 servings each for 2 people (ended up more like a stew instead of soup). We favor this over regular canned soup ^_^