Home & GardenLawn & GardenFoxfarm
CUFT LGT Warrior Mix by FoxFarm

CUFT LGT Warrior Mix by FoxFarm

by Foxfarm

The ultimate grow medium for seed starting and transplanting;We pack it with beneficial microbes to stimulate root growth and enhance fertilizer uptake;Also has humic acid to help in seed germination, and earthworm castings to help plants thrive;Light...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CUFT LGT Warrior Mix by FoxFarm!
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,911 reviews
It’s great product we should try it and use it it’s great for to try on and also make you feel like you are thinking out of the box very great feeling after using it try it and make yourself more confident
Britany M.
Joliet, IL
Started using this brand for all my gardening. It has all the healthy nutritional values that are needed to keep my plants vivacious and produce a stealthy crop. Highly recommend to any beginners or experienced growers.
Lanel D.
Tulsa, OK
This was perfect for my herbs. I’ve been using this and other mixes by FoxFarm for over a year.
Alivia C.
Warner Robins, GA
This seed starter soil was simply great. This is the first time I have tried it and this is the BEST my seed starts have EVER done!! i did not have a single case of root rot in my seedlings and they all grew nice and strong. It's packed with beneficial microbes to stimulate root growth and enhance fertilizer uptake, humic acid to help in seed germination, and earthworm castings to help plants thrive. It measures 26 quarts or 1 cubic foot of soil.
Maja R.
Sedona, AZ
I love this product for my plants it is great and it helps my plants stay healthy and I really love it
Valeshka R.
I use this for all my plants. It helps it grow and gives it the needed nutrients. Its easy to use and its perfect for indoor plants
AANSHITA T.
Indore
I'm love with this ....this amazing in space......such a pros ......just go for it..... lovable.....no improvement required for this...... Very affordable.....and very expensive...in this price highly recommend.. Just go for it
kittu Y.
india
1,547 reviews
i am in love with this product i am using this product since a very good time, and this gives me very satisfied results , i can surly byu it again, esay to use and very affordable product, highly recommended to all , i am sure you also like it just like me , buy it love it .
SaRA R.
Es muy util para un mejor crecimiento de las plantas y las mantiene frescas y absorbe muy nien el agua
Debora L.
austin
Perfect for my medicinal tomato seedlings and transplants. Light, drains quickly and is loaded with goodies to help roots thrive. I use only this for seedlings and use a 50-50 mix of Light Warrior and Ocean Forest (or Happy Frog) for established plants. I find the Light Warrior helps increase root growth compared with starting seeds in Ocean Forest. Keep in mind this is a soilless mixture and cannot keep plants alive and healthy for more than a couple weeks. It's a seed *starter*. I feel like a few other reviewers missed that point.

Looking for your answer?