Cucumber and Jasmine Herbal Moisturizer by Hempz, 2.5 Ounce uploaded by Ang V.

BY HEMPZ #43 in Lotion

Tori R.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is beyond amazing! No matter what scent it is all of them smell so good! It keeps your skin feeling so soft and hydrated and the best part you don't have to put a huge glob of it on for it to cover you whole arm or leg. You can buy this at any Ulta store and even some grocery stores, but since it does have hemp in it you ay also find a variety at any type of organic food store that sells different things such as this. I would recommend this to anyone and it is priced at a reasonable price.
Ceiara S.
The crisp, clean smell, and the creamy lotion feels great on dry skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me. I've used this brand for over 10 years, when I first started tanning beds. This lotion has great ingredients, makes your skin Glow. It also helps you relax at the end of the day with the lovely smell of lavender.
Taylor N.
I love this stuff. I usually buy the big bottle when I am at the beauty supply store and I love it. It leaves my skin feeling so nice and soft, and I love the scent it has to it. I find myself buying this lotion over and over again when I come across it. I got my mom into it too and she loves it as well.
radiate s.
Love this moisturizer, it is an old favorite! The formula sinks into the skin nicely. It doesn't leave a greasy film. I found mine at Ulta, it is a little on the pricier side in my opinion, but you get a large bottle and it last forever. I would definitely repurchase
Katie G.
Hempz always makes great quality products and this is no exception. I love the smell. It's subtle yet strong at the same time. It doesn't leave that greasy film on your skin after you use it. The bottle is huge and in my opinion great value for the money
Amanda D.
Kokomo, IN
the best lotion i have ever used! i would definitely recommend this to anyone! very gentle on your skin,even for sensitive skin. i use this lotion daily! it has a very pleasant smell, that last for hours! this is the only brand that i use anymore!
Nina C.
Love, always a revisit item for me!
It smells amazing
It's affordable
It's actually moisturizes
And doesn't leave a residue behind!
A must try if your looking to find a new body lotion!
It's also light so you don't feel sticky.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
The first time I purchased brand name moisturizer was when I purchased Hempz, and I fell in love! It covers great but doesn't leave me greasy! Bonus I can now find this at TJ Maxx for way less, I will kee buying this product!
Christina C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I'm going to age myself by saying I remember when this company first came out. I've loved their products since day one. I even had a bottle explode in the trunk of my first car. Lol. Will always be a loyal customer.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff smells sooooo good! It moisturizes and it doesn't feel greasy. The price is on point as well. I even noticed that when I put it on my sons eczema it helps.