Cucumber and Jasmine Herbal Moisturizer by Hempz, 2.5 Ounce uploaded by Ang V.

BY HEMPZ #10 in Lotion

Brittney C.
Marion, AL
The packaging of this product is always classic and clean looking. I bought this from Ulta, and I did not expect to like it as much as I did. I love the lotions, but I had never tried this scent before. Hempz lotion are affordable, but usually more costly than normal lotions. The smell of this is nice and refreshing. It has a nice clean, fresh out of the shower smell. It also has a spa like smell. It leaves your skin soft and smooth, and never disappoints. My girlfriend loves the way it makes my skin feel. I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone!
Kristen D.
South Ogden, UT
This lotion is a staple in my house! I love every single scent they have- but this one is so fresh and clean! It is so smooth and buttery, but doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy which I love! I keep this small bottle in my purse and have it with me everywhere I go. It keeps my hands so smooth and soft - especially during the harsh winters!
Catie R.
Smells fresh and is ultra smooth.  Doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily.  The fragrance lasts throughout the day.  During the summer when I'm out in the sun a lot, it doesn't require multiple applications to keep my skin hydrated <3  I will ALWAYS have Hempz on my counter next to my high end lotions.
Gracie L.
Brentwood
I love hempz it is very moisturizing and smells great.  The scents are amazing.  I love them so much.  I no longer have it because I ran out but I would love to have it again.  It can be pricey but it depends on where you get it.  I totally recommend it to everyone.  It works on all skin types.
Tori S.
Webster, NY
I have been trying to convert to more natural products and I love how hemp makes my skin feel so fresh and moisturized. It goes on so evenly too. And the smell is amazing.
Bianca D.
I was introduced to this product when I started indoor tanning as a way to keep your tan longer and your skin moisturized. Since than I use this regularly for any type of dry skin. It depends on the size of the bottle for how long it lasts but it can be on the more expensive side for a lotion.
Kathryn W.
Baton Rouge, LA
 The smell of this lotion makes me so happy it’s smelled so ridiculously good and feel so amazing on my skin are use it every single night before I go to bed and I ordered it online so I didn’t have to go anywhere to get it I would definitely recommend this lotion to someone who likes to relax.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love love LOVE this product and brand. Anything with hemp oil in it has always given me good results, but this particular product takes the cake! It smells absolutely fantastic, and it’s so gentle on the skin. It is relatively reasonable, and I usually pick mine up at my nearest ulta store
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Love this! It's helped my dry skin so much! It hydrates and leaves my skin feeling extra soft and smooth. My skin used to be so dry and flaky in areas and now my skin is more hydrated and soft. It's a decent price and great quality. It smells good too. Not oily at all. I'd recommend
Claire B.
Elkhorn, NE
The scent alone is worth the purchase. It’s a marvelous scent that isn’t too poignant, so you can wear a lot of the lotion without being overly fragrant. I’d highly recommend to anyone to try once! Additionally, the lotion does a great job of healing and protecting skin.