Cuckoo

Cuckoo CRP-P1009S 10-Cup...
13 Reviews
5 / 5
I've used it for year now. It works like a charm. The japanese or korean rice we cook tasted so much better. If you like stickier rice, this is the right choice. I also used the multi function frequently and cook chicken, pork chop with onions and garlic. It tasted really delicious. The onions melt into a sauce within 45 min of Multi Cook function. I used the cooker to cook fish before, it tasted good but left a bad smell afterward. The auto clean is really easy to use, you pour water up to the 2 cups line and the cooker would auto clean/sterilize for you. After it runs its cycle, any stains can be wipe out clean easily. This is my first Cuckoo and I highly recommend it. The black color also makes it look very classy in the kitchen. It also speaks English and Korean. It will tell you when it is several minutes away from done cooking. My daughter also used it to make a cake with the recipe included. It was a little dry but still tasted good. Love it!
5 / 5
I bought this rice cooker half a year. I use it 2 times a day. I really love it because it saves me time. I'm afraid that with normal rice cookers, I have to wait 1 hour before I can eat. But now thanks to the Cuckoo rice cooker, I only need to wait 15 minutes to have rice to eat. Rice grains are soft, flexible and delicious. Everyone in my family loves it and loves it
5 / 5
Honestly I have no idea how I ever lived without this. It makes perfect rice every time. Turbo mode gives you perfect sticky rice in about 20 minutes and there's a keep warm function that allows you to save in into the next day. I've heard that people use the pressure cooking functions to cook a variety of different dishes but we're Korean, we need rice every day. Haha
5 / 5
Rice cooker is a must have in Asian households. This one is great because it’s a pressure cooker and cooks white rice and brown rice so fast. It also has a timer so you know when rice is done and it sings when it’s ready!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
10 Cup is about 1.5kg rice. The inner pot can fit a chicken. There are a lot of functions in this product: rice, porridge, tunnel,… It’s about 7 kg and keep out of reach of children 👍👍👍 [product:cuckoo-crp-p1009s-10-cup-electric-pressure-rice-cooker-120v-white]
5 / 5
This is the Rolls-Royce of rice makers and pressure cookers. Many cool functions including voice updates many additional settings automatic off and many languages you can set. This works great and is more of the best kept secrets in the pressure cooker world
5 / 5
This is an excellent pressure rice cooker that can do so much more than just cook rice! Only downside would be that you need to cook 2 cups of rice at a minimum, so it’s suitable for larger families. However the rice turns out perfect every time, and it’s awesome that the machine speaks to you!
5 / 5
Was a bit confusing to figure out in the beginning but this thing makes rice so quickly. Also the rice comes out so fluffy! This is also kinda bulky so you need a good amount of counter space
5 / 5
Very good product with so many functions, I like the smell and taste of the rice after cooking, but hope it should have the interpreter to translate to English whenever talking ;))
5 / 5
Uhm it was an expensive rice cooker and my wallet hurt when I bought it to be honest. But let me tell you, this rice cooker is life changer. It can turns normal rice to sushi rice quality. All the grains are fluffed up nicely and so delious. Definitely step up our rice game 🤣🤣🤣