Cucina Coriander and Olive Tree Regenerating Hand Cream 1.3 Fl Oz uploaded by Haroon K.Cucina Coriander and Olive Tree Regenerating Hand Cream 1.3 Fl Oz uploaded by Haroon K.

BY CUCINA

• I have very dry skin, would this work good?8 Answers
  • Is it safe to put on cracked skin1 Answers
  • How long does the "soft feeling" last? 2 Answers
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Purchased this at TJ Maxx and I don't leave the house without it I love the smell and how moisturizing it is for my hands it's very effective and perfect size to put in your purse I highly suggest everyone to try this
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encanta esta crema tan sedosa para recuperar mis manos, es s√ļper nutritiva para unas manos resecas!!!
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I'm very picky when it comes to lotions (especially hand) because my skin is so dry and dehydrated. I can't stand the dry sensation some lotions give after you apply and this one does that unfortunately. The scent was fine, but this is not the hand cream for me. Will not repurchase.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this product. Smells very good. And works very good on my hands .ūüĎćūüĎć
Maria C.
Maria C.
Montreal, QC
This hand cream smells really good and leaves your hands soft everytime. Would totally recommend it
Laura C.
Laura C.
London
Lovely product leaves hand really soft for the whole day and smells really good :))))))
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
Wellness Guru Expert
"I. Love. This. Lotion. It smells buttery and tropical and it's a must in my purse. It absorbs well and does not leave my skin oily it sticky. The scent is not over powering and use it mostly right after I give myself a manicure. I would recommend to anyone makes a great stocking stuffer."
Haroon K.
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
My skin tends to dry out very easily and on top of that I have to wash my hands frequently for work. After trying so many lotions and creams, I finally discovered the Fruit and Passion Cucina Coriander and Olive Tree Regenerating Hand Cream. The cream is smooth and easy to apply. It's also rich and creamy but it did not make my hands greasy at all. It gets absorbed pretty quickly and the fragrance is somewhat fruity but not very strong either. Overall I like this product and it seems to work great!!
Zim Z.
Zim Z.
It smells really good & leaves your hand soft all day!! Would recommend this hand cream :)!!
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I have very dry skin, would this work good?
Kim T.
Kim T.
Will this leave hands feeling greasy?
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Does this product leave your hands soft?
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
How long does the "soft feeling" last?
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it safe to put on cracked skin