Cucina Antica Garlic Marinara Cooking Sauce

by Cucina Antica

Cucina Antica® Garlic Marinara Cooking Sauce.
Homemade flavor.
All natural.
No sugar added.
Made with imported San Marzano Italian plum tomatoes.
0% cholesterol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cucina Antica Garlic Marinara Cooking Sauce!
This sauce is amazing! It's great for so many recipes or just plain with some nice pasta. I think I could eat it as a soup, it's that good lol. The no-sugar added feature and the lower sodium content was what first drew me to purchase. But it's the fresh, uncomplicated, and absolutely delicious taste that will keep me buying for as long as they make it.
It’s not bad enough for me to call it a bad sauce, but it’s a bad value for the taste. Without trying to insult anyone, I have had better marinara sauce in a cafeteria. This is a low to mediocre sauce that slapped an organic label on itself and decided to charge a lot more. If you come across it in your grocery store, keep going. There are other sauces of superior taste and quality for a lower price point. This one is not worth the money.

Looking for your answer?