Cuccio Sea Salts, Milk and Honey, 8 Ounce uploaded by Sabrina B.Cuccio Sea Salts, Milk and Honey, 8 Ounce uploaded by Sabrina B.

BY CUCCIO

Cuccio natural lyte ultra-sheer body butter lavender and chamomile delivers 24 hours of time-released moisture. Pre- mixed doesn't not separate. Completely dissolve in bath or pedicure chair. see more...

• My skin is sensitive, will this be some what gentle? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
I got this as a gift and I love it! It smells wonderful and I'll be sure to buy some as soon as I run out
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and makes your skin feel great! Love bath stuff!
Sabrina B.
Bradenton, FL
I brought this product to try on my customers and they loved it. It leaves the skin so soft after a pedicure and manicure. I have gone back and brought more. If you are looking for a lasting lotion that hydrates and moistens that skin, I,recommend this product.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Gives out of all dry dead skin off and have good smell of it on your skin really moisturized feeling to your skin and really good feeling to your skin
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My wife scrubs herself religiously every day with sea salts like these. She says she needs them to get rid off dead skin cells and allow for new cells for healthy skin
Amanda B.
Nothing better than a good exfoliating scrub. This milk and honey one has a light scent and gently exfoliates the dead skin away.
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Sloughs away dry dull skin and reveals healthy luminous skin. This is a wonderful combination of products!
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Amazing product! Great for the skin! And exhilarating to the skin! !!!!!!!!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Such a great scrub! I feel that this helps moisturize my skin, and it smells beyond amazing!
Jenvelop V.
My skin is sensitive, will this be some what gentle?