BY CUCCIO

Intensely hydrate extremely dry skin with the Pedicure Hydrating Heel Treatment from Cuccio. It uses argan oil to stimulate the renewal of skin cells, provide antioxidants and bring Vitamins E & F. Urea lends its deeply hydrating qualities, giving even the roughest skin a soft, lustrous feel. Cuccio designs products created to enhance and beautify clients worldwide. Their mission is to make innovative high quality products with great value. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I love this product. I'm a hairstylist so I picked this up at Cosmoprof when I went in to pick up some much needed supplies. They had a variety of Cuccio products in the pedicure/manicure aisle, so I figured, why not? It has softened my feet so much - I put a generous amount all over my feet and then pull some fuzzy slipper socks on. Of all the foot care products I've tried, aside from Lush's Volcano foot mask, this one beats the rest.