BY CUCCIO

Laura B.
Laura B.
I've always used cuticle oils and have never found a balm, or salve, type of cuticle treatment to be very pleasing. They can be messy, and/or stink, and nobody wants that. I was running out of my Julep cuticle oil (which i've also reviewed) and wanted to try something new. I saw someone recommend this product and was immediately interested by the lipstick-like applicator, thinking of how little mess there would be, and it was a definite win in that aspect! the scent is very pleasant to me (pomegranate and fig) and is not in any way an overpowering scent IMO. a little goes a long way; i just apply around my nail beds, massage it in and you can then just use the tube itself to help push back your cuticles (their claim in the instructions) if you want. I do not find it to be greasy, tacky - it's simply a fantastic cuticle stick. The design and size is easy to use, and easily portable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a cuticle softening treatment.
Jen U.
Jen U.
This is like my holy grail hand product. I have very dry cuticles and since I purchased this they look so much nicer. It's such a handy little product and so much better than relying on a traditional lotion.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Eu nao gostei muito nao deixou a minha boca toda ressecada e cheia de descamaçao
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Milford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing did wonders for me I have never been more happy about the condition of my cuticles and it doesb t smell bad either.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
This stuff is awesome! Really helps moisturize and rejuvenate your cuticles!
Lūcija S.
Lūcija S.
Ķegums
Oh, man, the first application - I was so excited by the unique lipstick-like applicator, and I loved the creamy texture of the cuticle butter. But then I took my first sniff and was like, EEEW SOAP. Cheap soap! Dang, why did I buy this?

However, after about two minutes, the nasty top note evaporated, and it became HEAVENLY. The aroma that lasts from about 2 minutes for about 30 minutes is sweet, delectable, delicious. I was sniffing my nails...seriously! I love this stuff now. I'm just not looking forward to the first two minutes of the subsequent applications, but I guess I can hold my breath that long! Right?