Cuccio Naturale Butter Blend Treatment Milk & Honey - 8 oz uploaded by Terisa T.

BY CUCCIO

Cuccio natural milk and honey butter blend hydrating treatment for hand and feet and body leaves skin extremely soft with a dewy finish. Lasts five times longer than ordinary lotion. Lasts five times longer than ordinary lotion. Creamy blend for entire body. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dana B.
Aptos, CA
This cream is amazing! I use it especially on my hands, elbows, and feet. Love the light fruity scent and the thick consistency that rubs in well. I also use Cuccio's milk & honey cuticle oil - the two products together keep my cuticles from cracking and tearing. Great stuff.
Jessica E.
Miami , FL
I've been using this stuff for years. On top of the fact that it smells so good it's really gentle on the skin. I'm a nail tech and all my clients love it. Over the years I've switched and tried new stuff but always end up going right back to it. Works wonders on cuticles.
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
I LOVE this treatment! I use it on myself and clients after using cuticle oil on the hands to help seal in moisture. Works and smells great not to mention I've never received a complaint about it from anyone!
Megan C.
Ocoee, FL
This product really moisturized my skin and left it with a long lasting sent that I love.
Priscilla L.
Love everything about this body butter it's great for super dry areas during the winter it saves my skin and the smell is probably my favorite thing