Cuccio Milk & Honey Butter Blend - 26 oz

by Cuccio

Cuccio natural milk and honey butter blend hydrating treatment for hand and feet and body-honey extract, a natural humectant, moisturizes and adds vital nutrients, with a soothing scent of milk and honey. Great to use after exfoliating with the milk and honey sea salts. Natural ingredients go a long way to provide beautiful looking hand and skin, nails, feet and skin. Organic honey extract, milk, vitamins, and wheat amino acids are blended to create this unique, extremely effective moisturizer that lasts 5 times longer than normal moisturizers. This non-oily, intense hydrating treatment will leave skin soft and silky with a dewy finish and delightful scent.

How much
Is it good for the price? Seems kind if high to me.
Start your review of Cuccio Milk & Honey Butter Blend - 26 oz!
Morris, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great texture, butttttt SMELLS TERRIBLE... I hate the smell of this stuff. I usually lobe honey scents, but this scent is just awful to me. I probably will end up giving this away because I can't get past the scent.
Green Bay
This lotion is light weight but intense moisture! I use this on my dads very dry and cracked hands it does wonders his hands are soft and don’t hurt after he puts this on.
Stone Mtn, GA
I am a huge fan of body butters but I don't like how greasy they can be. But with this product I didn't experience the greasy film. It is very hydrating/ moisturizing on the skin. I use it after a shower before bed and I'll wake up the next morning and my skin is still moisturized but not greasy lol. I definitely recommend this to others!!
Laurel, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cuccio Milk & Honey Butter Blend - 26 oz uploaded by Karene W.
Cuccio Milk & Honey Butter Blend - 26 oz uploaded by Karene W.
Wonderful product that I was introduced to from a friend. I've been using this all winter and throughout my pregnancy. It has a great comforting smell. I use this right after showering with the cuccio milk & honey body wash! The next day my skin still is moisturized and smells great. The consistency is amazing. I bought this off Amazon for a decent price. 5 stars !
Dowagiac, MI
Love the smell and it works well. It moisturizes my skin pretty well!! And i have dry skin. I recommend people with dry skin to try as well! It was nice for the back of my arms too in the winter they get dry bumps but this took them away and kept my skin smooth and moisturized !
Griffin, GA
This is an amazing product. I apply it fresh out of a shower and my skin just soaks it up. It leaves a very warm inciting scent to it all night and my skin feels soo smooth after it. I love love love this butter blend.
Durham, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My skin is very dry, and I have terrible exzma on my arms and the product is amazing. I love the smell, and it doesn't make me break out any more than I already am. And it has moisterized my skin so well.
Bowie, MD
This product is excellent this is what my nail technician uses of all of her customers. I carried, on about the lovely fragrance of it. The next time I got a manicure my nail tech surprised me with a jar of it. I use it all over except my face.
This has to be the most moisturizing body butter I've ever used. I love the way it leaves my skin, Soo soft and smelling amazing. Keeps my skin feeling soft all day.
Atlanta, GA
I am a professional Nail Tech and I use this product on all my clients. The like the way it moisturizes their hands and feet. Great product at a good price.