BY CUCCIO

Cuccio natural lyte ultra-sheer body butter delivers 24-hours of time-released emollients to soften extremely dry skin. Pomegranate acai is a potent blend of anti-oxidants. Lasts five times longer than ordinary lotion. Creamy blend for entire body. Leaves skin extremely soft with a dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Ernestine P.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Cuccio Lure Body Butter With Pomegranate and Acai is a lotion I fell in love with. I came across this body butter at a friend's house and I helped myself to her lotion. The next day I purchased it and have used it since then. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. I have never felt my skin so moisturized when prior to using it I had trouble with dry skin. But dryness no more, thanks to Cuccio Lure Body Butter!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Some of the best lotion I've ever tried. Smells amazing and rubs in really well while leaving a hydrated sheen to the skin (this could be a con if you don't like that type of finish from a lotion) it's a bit more expensive than regular lotions but works great and is worth the price...their entire line is amazing.
Annabelle S.
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg this stuff is HUGE! And I got it for only $5! I like the smell and the fact that I've had it for so long and it doesn't seem to run out
Manraj B.
Manraj B.
LOVE!!! This product is so moisturizing and doesn't leave me feeling oily. Not to mention it smells amazing!
Danni M.
Danni M.
Casa Grande, AZ
I honestly hate lotions because most make you feel all wet and oily but this one rubs in and soaks in so quickly I love it and recommend
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Midlands
I usually hate lotions because the take so long to sink into the skin and make your skin look really oily and greasy, however this one doesn't and it smells amazing. Highly recommend!!!!
Candace G.
Candace G.
Oromocto, NB
Love love love the Cuccio line! I used to buy this when I didn't pedicures for clients. It's very affordable but has a very rich feel to it.