Cuccio Color Nail Polish

This professional nail lacquer is an industry first with patent-pending, enhanced triple-pigment technology for rich coverage in one coat and true coverage in two coats. The cushion based formula fills in nail imperfections, self-levels and quickly dries between coats. The lacquers are 100% toluene and DBP-free and have an ultra long-lasting, high shine polish with incredible wearability. Bottles feature inverted design for maximum product usage and a professional flat stem brush that contains 600 plus high-end dupont nylon filament bristles. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney C.
I absolutely love this nail polish. It lasts for a very long time, even when going to the pool and being outside and active. Great colors too! I would highly highly recommend!! Go get it now!
Nicki F.
Cobalt cool was the first polish I bought from this brand and was very pleased. It is very pigmented and lasted a week before chipping. I would buy more from this brand.
Lana K.
Locust valley , NY
This is the review for cuccio quick dry drops. It's my holy grail product. I love to paint my nails but have no time/ patience to dry my nails. Active toddler is no help as well:) I almost gave up on painting my own nails at home but came across this product. I love it. East to use. One drop, 1 minute of waiting time and you are good to go. I have some hard times to find this product in my local stores but don't mind to travel and stock up
Arianna G.
Newport, VT
I am involved in a Cosmetology program at my local high school, and this is the nail polish brand we use for most of our manicures and pedicures. We all love and enjoy the strong pigment and fast drying formula of the polish. The result never fails us. Great Product, and pretty affordable as well!
Genesis D.
This color is beautiful. The formula of the gel is good and it's a great color if you like natural looking nails, I love the fact that it dries fast and is very durable. Had a manicure and stumbled upon this color at the nail salon.
Bria N.
This color is great its a really nice natural nude looking color and the formula is so good its not thick and nasty looking when applying the polish and it don't chip it last for a long time and it dry so fast I love it.
Tarin G.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
My nail artist uses this polish and I love it. It always holds up against household chores and stays nice and glossy. It goes on nice, smooth, and dries quickly and evenly. I would definitely recommend this nail polish to others.
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
This is my favorite nail polish. I have found out that this brand lasts the longest on my nails. I have the nail tech use it every couple weeks when I get my nails done ;)
Zoe M.
It looks really good on, makes your hands look pristine and elegant. Would definitely recommend for a go-to nail polish
Sheilly D.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: I Left My Heart In San Fr more...
I love this color
Its so Pretty
I lov it!
I can buy in any where i go! 😃
Find Toy favorite color and try it!
Arianna G.
Newport, VT
What color is your favorite?