BY CUCCIO

Cuccio natural butter blend hydrating treatment pomegranate and fig for hand and feet and body leaves skin extremely soft with a dewy finish. Lasts five times longer than ordinary lotion. Creamy blend for entire body. Creamy blend for entire body. Leaves skin extremely soft with a dewy finish. see more...

• Does this help greatly with dry skin? Is it overly thick ...1 Answers
Megan M.
Marietta, GA
I love this body butter! It's creamy and moisturizing, and the scent is great, not overpowering at all. I buy this for my mom all the time, too. It's great on feet and hands, but I use all over the body. I wish they made more scents that I like. I only really like this one, and the Vanilla Brown Sugar one. I was disappointed in their Lavender one, because it doesn't smell like real natural lavender.
teresa m.
Columbus, OH
This product smells so amazing and makes your skin feel so smooth. I even have my boyfriend using it!!!
melodi v.
Put this on your feet before bed and throw on some socks and your feet will thank you.
Mahogany H.
Fort Pierce, FL
Makes your skin feel like a babies bottom and it smells really good.. I love it
Diana P.
Bucharest, Romania
All of these smell gorgeous and the sent lasts long enough to be fresh after a day. I love the vanilla one a lot
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Does this help greatly with dry skin? Is it overly thick and gross?

Amazon