MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimCuba
Royal Eau de Toilette Spray, 117 fl oz

Cuba Royal Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.17 fl oz

by Cuba

Feel Like Royalty Recommended age: College 4 Scent strength: Moderate 5 Classification: Oriental spicy 6 Recommended use: Evening 7 Scent life: 6-10 hours Cuba Royal Cologne by Fragluxe. The sensuality of Cuba enlivens with Cuba Royal from the house of Cuba Paris for men. The smoky accords with its woody and balmy effect, revives virile characters from the 18th century. The aroma of tobacco is the enticing factor that stays at the background throughout. It is a composition of the diverse notes of woody virginia cedar, soothing olibanum, and gourmand vanilla with chypre tobacco. The gallant get the boldness to meet their desires with their ability recognize themselves in its fragrance. The eau de toilette is an effective spray to lure and distract attention of the dainties. Women will find it difficult to overcome its impact.

Does this smell last or does it wear off quickly?
Does this have a strong smell?
Start your review of Cuba Royal Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.17 fl oz!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Nope 👎 smells like a cigar . Bar. Not a fan just say. That's my opinion. I could be wrong!
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Love the packaging it comes in! Very unique and strong scent that smells delicious!!
Julieta C.
w Campbell Raymondville Tx.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Uno de los preferidos y k a todos los hombres en mi familia les gusta y pues les compramos el set
Jeshua R.
CORONA, NY
The design is really rad and very simple I really like it and the gold one really looks cool
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
Love the look of this cologne. Very affordable for how much you get. The original is always better than the knockoffs. The bottle is pretty nice looks like a real cigar. I would change anything it smells great.
Enid G.
Cleveland ohio
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Hay a muchos que no les gusta pero yo como mujer me encanta que el hombre use el cuba es riquisimo
Cynthia S.
Ocoee
I love the smell on my husband. It's not a strong smell which is great but last all day. They have a few more fragrances and they smell awesome as well.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I remember a family member using these when I was a little girl. They smell really great and has great staying power. I haven't seen these or seen anyone use them in a while
troy C.
salisbury
This is my favorite cologne. I have been using this cologne for almost 7 years now. It has always been my go to. Always a good feeling to be complimented on how wonderful you smell, and this is a definite ticket to that compliment without fail! Would definitely recommend this product.
Samantha B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend has these and loved the smell of them. I hated it! It was a real string musky smell and it wasn't light. It lasts a long time which o guess is good