Cuba Red Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.15 fl oz

by Cuba

Wonderful Male Aroma Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Leather tobacco 4 Recommended use: Office 5 Scent life: 6-10 hours Introduced by the design house of Cuba. Cuba Red Cologne by Cuba For Men is classified as a flowery fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of: Woods, spice and tobacco, a wonderful male aroma. It is recommended for evening wear.

Wkere to fo,rrelmor
Start your review of Cuba Red Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.15 fl oz!
4 years agoApo, AP
Presentation is great and it is almost guaranteed to make an impression if presented as a gift. The smell is not the most widely accepted/enjoyed; however, there are other versions of this cologne with are much more pleasant that "Red," I have been using "Cuba Orange" for a few years and most people seem to really like it.
3 years agoMiami, FL
I really like the fragrance has some very strong and other soft this brand but they are very good hard all day and makes you feel like with that rich smell
4 years ago
I really love the packaging. It is unlike anything else I've seen. However, the fragrance itself is a bit of a let-down. I won't buy this for anyone again.
3 years agoNewburgh, NY
To me it smells like a fresh cigar just opened. Product seems to wear out quickly though. The aluminum case dents easily but smells good.
3 years agoMiami Gardens, FL
For me this presentation as a cigar, I find very little, always a man as much perfume is still well made but I like it, my father used.
5 years agochicago, IL
I had this perfume a long time ago-doesn't smell too good. There's a lot better options out there.