BY CUBA RED

Wonderful Male Aroma Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Leather tobacco 4 Recommended use: Office 5 Scent life: 6-10 hours Introduced by the design house of Cuba. Cuba Red Cologne by Cuba For Men is classified as a flowery fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of: Woods, spice and tobacco, a wonderful male aroma. It is recommended for evening wear. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
To me it smells like a fresh cigar just opened. Product seems to wear out quickly though. The aluminum case dents easily but smells good.
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
For me this presentation as a cigar, I find very little, always a man as much perfume is still well made but I like it, my father used.
Donato P.
Donato P.
Presentation is great and it is almost guaranteed to make an impression if presented as a gift. The smell is not the most widely accepted/enjoyed; however, there are other versions of this cologne with are much more pleasant that "Red," I have been using "Cuba Orange" for a few years and most people seem to really like it.
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
My father inlay love this cologne
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
I had this perfume a long time ago-doesn't smell too good. There's a lot better options out there.
Ally L.
Ally L.
I really love the packaging. It is unlike anything else I've seen. However, the fragrance itself is a bit of a let-down. I won't buy this for anyone again.
Alberto C.
Alberto C.
I really like the fragrance has some very strong and other soft this brand but they are very good hard all day and makes you feel like with that rich smell
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Mjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj