Cuba Orange Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 oz

by Cuba

This fresh, spicy scent is sensuous and manly.

Does this have an overpowering orange smell
Start your review of Cuba Orange Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 oz!
Lake Wales, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Cuba Orange Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 oz uploaded by Steven C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I enjoy this cologne. It’s definitely different and has a very masculine aroma, but it sort of has an outdoorsy smell to it. It is very strong so you do not have to spray much. It does last a pretty decent amount of time and I’ve noticed still being able to smell it even after having it on 2-3 hours.
My man smells so awesome in this cologne! Bought it for him at Christmas time, without smelling a tester. Boy am I glad I did. It's very masculine. And he loves the packaging. It lasts throughout the day. I will definitely be buying this again, and again for him.
Palm Bay, FL
Yuck, this is as bad as the packaging, I bought it once for my hubby because of the whole cigar thing but it turned out to be a waste of money
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I used this long time ago and it's smells nice and also last long too......
I used this long time ago and it's smells nice and also last long too......
N Hollywood, CA
Smells pretty great. my bf uses this and he says it makes him feel great and manly.
San Diego, CA
I have never smelt this before but I can tell it smells good and the packaging is cute I like the Cuban cigar look.
Providence, RI
I like this scent a lot. It's a good light and sexy scent on a guy. Very nice
I like this scent a lot. It's a good light and sexy scent on a guy. Very nice
I really enjoy this scent by cuba, for it being such a good price it smells awesome, i even have my 6 yr old spraying and he wanted his own lol
New Castle, DE
This is the only cologne that I make sure is on my shelf, i use it as my everyday scent. Cuba has a list of different colognes and the Orange is my favorite.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The packaging is so cute. Love the look of the Cuban cigar. I haven't smelled it. But I have heard good things