Cuba Orange Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 oz

by Cuba

This fresh, spicy scent is sensuous and manly.

Does this have an overpowering orange smell
Start your review of Cuba Orange Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 oz!
4 months ago
My man smells so awesome in this cologne! Bought it for him at Christmas time, without smelling a tester. Boy am I glad I did. It's very masculine. And he loves the packaging. It lasts throughout the day. I will definitely be buying this again, and again for him.
5 years agoNew Castle, DE
This is the only cologne that I make sure is on my shelf, i use it as my everyday scent. Cuba has a list of different colognes and the Orange is my favorite.
5 years ago
I really enjoy this scent by cuba, for it being such a good price it smells awesome, i even have my 6 yr old spraying and he wanted his own lol
4 years agoPalm Bay, FL
Yuck, this is as bad as the packaging, I bought it once for my hubby because of the whole cigar thing but it turned out to be a waste of money
4 years agoSan Diego, CA
I have never smelt this before but I can tell it smells good and the packaging is cute I like the Cuban cigar look.
4 years agoN Hollywood, CA
Smells pretty great. my bf uses this and he says it makes him feel great and manly.
4 years agoProvidence, RI
I like this scent a lot. It's a good light and sexy scent on a guy. Very nice
I like this scent a lot. It's a good light and sexy scent on a guy. Very nice
4 years ago
I used this long time ago and it's smells nice and also last long too......
I used this long time ago and it's smells nice and also last long too......
4 years ago
The packaging is so cute. Love the look of the Cuban cigar. I haven't smelled it. But I have heard good things