BY CUBA

Distinctly Masculine Cologne Natural/Outdoor Passionate Fragrance Moderate Strength Cuba City Miami For Men By Cuba Paris Is A Distinctly Masculine Cologne That Wraps A Warm, Sensual Feeling Around You. With A Base Of Musk, And Cedar Wood, Covered By A Middle Of Lavender And Geranium, And Topped Off With A Layer Of Taragon And Coriander, It Is Truly A Passionate Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kallista M.
This is my dad favorite scent that reminds him of home! I like it too. It has lots of staying power.
Alejandro C.
Not a fan of this smell. I got this as a gift a couple years back. I didn't say anything but my dad smelled it & he really liked it. I told him he could have it. In my opinion it's a cologne for older men.
Tay S.
I love the smell of this cologne! I make sure to get this for my guy amongst others! It smellllllls so good I can't get enough of it that's or sure.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
This definitely is not the smell my 28 year old husband likes....i thought the bottle was cool but that was it
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I love the price for these and not only that but the design of the bottle is nice
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Soy cubana pero este perfume no me gusta para nada ,es que el pero olor es muy fuerte
Cynthia E.
My grandpa used to have these and they smelt great! I used to think it looked like those cigarettes that are brown and think (I forget what they are called).
Shivani P.
I love the smell! I got it for my boyfriend and dad they both loved it. But sadly it's very hard to find in Montreal. Hope it comes back one day. I also loved the one for women
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
The Cuba smells good and just love the bottle pretty cool to just have if don't like the smell either haha.