Cuba Mexico Maya Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.17 fl oz

by Cuba

Clean Fresh Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Oriental spicy 4 Recommended use: Casual 5 Scent life: 6-10 hours Launched by the design house of Cuba. Tropical and exotic with notes of fresh florals and musk. Great to take with you on the perfect get-away.

What is the price? .......
Does it smell good???????
Does this smell good?
Start your review of Cuba Mexico Maya Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.17 fl oz!
3 years agoGIBSON , NC
Cuba cologne is only about $6.00 and back in the 90's I used to wear it myself and I'm a woman! When I owned this cologne. I don't remember where I originally got it, but I always liked the scent. Even though it's a men's cologne, I wore it anyway because I personally liked it. I it smells kind of woodsy and warm, and on me the scent lingers for a few hours. I do remember the same packaging (cigar-shaped bottle inside the silver tube) although the bottle is now skinner than I remember and therefore contains fewer fluid ounces.
3 years agoDeposit, NY
This is my boyfriend's favorite cologne! He bought this at a Cuban shop on the boardwalk in Myrtle Beach and we haven't been able to find another one since. It smells so good and I'm obsessed with it as well!
4 years agoBeloit, WI
My dad favorite cologne ! He loves buying these makes him smells good he's been buying them since I was a little girl.
4 years ago
Very portable and affordable. Great smelling scent. Very manly and a little strong but nothing that can't get use too.
3 years ago
Cute packaging, portable and compact. It's a musky down to earth scent. Very mellowing. Not too strong either.
4 years ago
My husband has this spay and he also has the after shave and omg it's smells so good and it's really affordable
4 years agoAtlanta, GA
I like the sweet smell have worn but I spray in room as deorderizer people always says smells great
4 years agoCastro Valley, CA
Love this. My hubs wears it everyday. I totally recommend it. try it you won't regret it
4 years agoToledo, OH
It has cute packaging. Not really all that sure of the smell though. Kind of curious (:
4 years agoFORT MADISON, IA
Smells amazing on and lasts all day. my husband loves this and is still using.
Smells amazing on and lasts all day. my husband loves this and is still using.