Cuba Mens Gift Set with  Gold

Cuba Mens Gift Set with Gold

BY CUBA

Notes of bergamot, lavender and vetiver, blended with woods and jasmine. Men s Variety Set includes: Cuba Gold 1.17oz Cuba Red 1.17oz Cuba Orange 1.17oz Cuba Blue 1.17oz see more...

Cuba Mens Gift Set with  Gold
Cuba Mens Gift Set with Gold
Buy on Amazon
Julyana C.
Very inexpensive cologne. I get a lot of sourness in the opening, but it only lasts for a minute or two, then the sourness goes away and your left with a soapy, slightly powdery vanilla with a touch of lavender and spice. Smells almost identical to Le Male but nowhere near as strong. The drydown is also less sweet than Le Male.

I actually prefer this to Le Male, as this smell is really a casual/day wear for me and I find Le Male too strong for that. I actually do 4 sprays of Cuba Gold, and I usually never go over 2 for something a wear during the day. You can even get away with this in the warmer weather. I get about 8 hours for longevity.

Overall, great value for the price.
jajaira m.
dedham, MA
Don't get scared but this is my grandfather's signature cologne, and by grandfather I mean a feisty Latino man with alot of youth and spice still in him this smells amazing on him soft but still a smell that makes u wanna inhale deeply! Classic
Luz  B.
This is every hispanics favorite perfume! It's not too much long lasting but it is handy, fits anywhere and you can carry it anywhere you'd like. Designed as a Cuban cigar, I like that idea. And it is affordable.
Amanda V.
My brother in law is Cuban and really into cigars and I think he would really love these. They look classic and like good quality stuff. The packaging and presentation says a lot about the quality. Awesome stuff.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
When I first used this cologne I was impressed. By the end of the day I could still smell this fragrance on my clothes and sometimes even the next day. I wouldn't even have to spray a lot of Cuba and it went along way. I love this fragrance, definitely a crowd favorite as well! I have to admit the Cuba gold is my favorite.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I think the previous reviewer Alexander A. is making up reviews. These are not real cigars. These are cigar shaped colognes. You can buy some of the fragrances in singles at my local beauty supply. They are only 5.99 for one. Surprisingly they don't smell horrible. They aren't high end so the smell doesn't last all day. they also make a female version. Decent for the price
David p.
Logansport, IN
I saw this on the perfume counter at the drug store years ago and it made me stop, because I was curious why they had cigars. Obviously these are shaped like cigars to be aimed at men, and it definitely caught my eye. These smell surprisingly good for something this inexpensive.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Handy for travel, the Cuba Variety pack is also an excellent way to sample some of the various scents from Cuba at a reasonable price,and since I enjoy most of them I've bought several, as well as larger sizes for home for my boyfriend
zirse a.
My dad love this gift set and it was a big hit. The samples were good size and good varitey.The smell is heavenly, but of course in a manly way. I'm sure any man would enjoy the look of this set
Stephanie J.
I give this set a 5, EVEN THOUGH i DID NOT LIKE ONE OF THEM, IT IS A KEEPER, THE SCENTS ARE SO CLEAN AND SEXY! i WOULD WEAR 2 OF THEM MYSELF. i THINK THIS OS A GREAT GIFT BECAUSE A MAN IS BOUND TO LOVE AT LEAST 2 OF THEM!
Briar D.
This is cool. would a guy like this as a gift?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
How much does something like this go for?
Megan S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Where do they sell these?
Stephanie L.
Has anyone bought these yet? What did your men think about them? I would be interested in buying some for my husband.