Cuba Mens Gift Set with  Gold

Cuba Mens Gift Set with Gold

BY CUBA

Notes of bergamot, lavender and vetiver, blended with woods and jasmine. Men s Variety Set includes: Cuba Gold 1.17oz Cuba Red 1.17oz Cuba Orange 1.17oz Cuba Blue 1.17oz see more...

Cuba Mens Gift Set with  Gold
Cuba Mens Gift Set with Gold
Buy on Amazon
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City , MO
When I first used this cologne I was impressed. By the end of the day I could still smell this fragrance on my clothes and sometimes even the next day. I wouldn't even have to spray a lot of Cuba and it went along way. I love this fragrance, definitely a crowd favorite as well! I have to admit the Cuba gold is my favorite.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Handy for travel, the Cuba Variety pack is also an excellent way to sample some of the various scents from Cuba at a reasonable price,and since I enjoy most of them I've bought several, as well as larger sizes for home for my boyfriend
zirse a.
zirse a.
My dad love this gift set and it was a big hit. The samples were good size and good varitey.The smell is heavenly, but of course in a manly way. I'm sure any man would enjoy the look of this set
NaAja T.
NaAja T.
Inexpensive and awesome!!!! .... Brought it for my teenage son , he's wanting more and more cologne lately . It's smells nice and he's satisfied with it .
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I just love the quality, price and especially the odor of these!!! They are sooo inexpensive but they have an awesome smell!!!
Solis C.
Solis C.
This is a great gift for a man that values a good cigar. I gave my boyfriends one of this and he absolutely love it.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
If you have a man that loves a good cigar this is the gift set for them ! Can be on the pricey side tho !
Monica S.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
A great gift idea for any guy. My husband and his buddies love them. I definitely recommend them.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
Great gift for men. My man loves them and enjoys the smell. I recommend buying them as a gift.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Bought these on a wim. These are great sample sizes and the smell was actually perfect.
Briar D.
Briar D.
This is cool. would a guy like this as a gift?
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
How much does something like this go for?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Master Groomer Expert
Where do they sell these?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Has anyone bought these yet? What did your men think about them? I would be interested in buying some for my husband.