Cuba Gold by Cuba uploaded by Yolanda R.Cuba Gold by Cuba uploaded by maria g.

BY CUBA

Cuba Gold was launched by the design house of Cuba. This product is a fragrance item that comes in retail packaging. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
I came across this cologne 3 years ago while doing my Christmas shopping. The packaging caught my attention at first sight so I had to sample it. The first spritz had me hooked, I wanted my husband to smell like this all the time so I picked up two of them. Although he wears multiple fragrance's this is by far my favorite, and I continue to purchase it.
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
My boyfriend has this and to be honest I'm not a big fan of it... I think it has like an old men smell
Stephanie G.
I love the smell of this cologne. It's not sweet nor a nasty smell. And very affordable!
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
This stuff has a nasty smell wish I could give it negative stars, my friend used to always wear this in school paid like $2 for it so gross
Quesia L.
Gosto da fragância e fixação além de ter um preço em conta. Meus cliente solicitam bastante este produto.