BY CUBA

Mini Variety Cologne Set Year Introduced: 1997 2 Recommended For: Casual Wear Launched by the design house of Cuba. These colognes possess a blend of bergamot, lavender and vetiver, blended with woods and jasmine. Includes: Cuba Gold 2 Cuba Red 3 Cuba Blue 4 Cuba Orange see more...

Kallista M.
I think it's funny some people on here think these are actual cigars! This is a cologne! My dad, being Cuban, loves this cologne. His favorite it the original and he gets excited whenever he gets new Cuba.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My neighbor is a cigar smoker, so I decided to buy him the set for Christmas last year. He still reaches over the fence with his cigar in his mouth thanking me almost every holiday.
Kirstin H.
I can't stand cigars after being a cocktail waitress. I feel like guys think they are so cool when they smoke them. But they in reality smell like poop.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Yuck cuba cigars .... I hate the smell and taste of cigars also .... but then again, some people do enjoy the smell just not my thing
Valentina B.
Mi hermano solia usarla hace mucho tiempo atras, tiene un aroma peculiar ademas que el embase es muy llamativo debido a lo que parece
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These are such an awesome and popular brand. My brother has boxes of these around his house and they smell so good!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Me gusta mucho su olor y su presentación es bonita lo e comprado de modo individual no así en paquetede 4 piesas
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This is a beautiful set and a beautiful gift to give any man in your life ( provided he is of age)
Sara v.
Love sets and love men scents, I love to get these for my man and myself. You have four beautiful smells to choose from and mixing can always be fun also I strongly believe