BY CUBA

A Manly Scent Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Woodsy 4 Recommended use: Casual 5 Scent life: 6-10 hours Cuba Black by Cuba is a scent that combines the manly aroma of the woods with floral undertones of jasmine and bergamot. Introduced in 2006, this impressive men s fragrance adds a touch of sophistication and elegance to any wardrobe. It is a romantic scent that is perfect for an intimate get-together or a night full of romance. Spray on this cologne before heading out the door with your special someone for a fragrance that will last well into the night. see more...

zirse a.
I bought this as a gift and my husband loves this scent, when we're out he constantly gets compliments and I get the questions on where I bought it...I'll be buying more! Cool bottle too.
Trever B.
Georgetown, TX
This was an OK scent, but a little strong for my tastes... but Body chemistry can change it