Cuba Black Black Eau De Toilette Spray

by Cuba

Design House: Cuba Fragrance Notes: A Manly Scent Of Woods, Jasmine And Bergamot. Recommended Use: Romantic

How does this smell does it smell like an old man???
I want this for my boyfriend where can I find it
Where can I buy this at?
Start your review of Cuba Black Black Eau De Toilette Spray!
4 years ago
I love this one so much I got both of my son's this one for Christmas. It was the only one they actually liked got them, so I would say yes to this one for any man, I also would wear it myself, such a clean scent! It is my second new scent that I would sneak and wear any time, any where! I am so particular though! Get some! #amberangelsuniqueboutique
3 years agoWashington, DC
This is really good, since I was a little kid I'm using this. At 7 years old I dosing understand how important to smell good was, but I liked the indies of the can being shaped as an habano. Now I enjoy the shape of the can and all the attraction I get when someone passes by my side and ask what cologne I use.
6 years agoScience Hill, KY
I have a tube of this on my dresser, and every once in a while I'll wear it. But it is not one of my favorites, perhaps because I can't decide how to describe the fragrance. It's a unique combination of musk and floral that seems to try to ride the fence between the two. I don't mind the scent, and it's not overpowering, but it also hasn't risen to the top of my cologne selection.
3 years agoAkron, OH
This is amazing to have around the house,it has it's own smell to it and it's own fragrance and is a great value to purchase and very long lasting all the time and there is no room for improvement at all.
3 years agoLos Angeles, CA
This one is one of the most interesting ones. The packaging is really cool. The scent is very indescribable but yet interesting . It is good but not my favorite. But hey everyone has they're own taste.
3 years agoTucson, AZ
My husband loves this. he wasn't sure about it at first but when it tried a few times he really liked it. I guess it grew on him. I got it online
3 years agoFort Wayne, IN
i love this smell my husband loves this product you can never go wrong with cuba for a gift! I think you can buy this for just about anyone
6 years agoDanville, VA
Other then Jon Paul this is my second favorite smell good I have it's strong so you don't need much to put on to get attention