BY CTA DIGITAL

Vanessa S.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely obsessed with this! I get a lot of game playing time with this and it keeps things neat and organized since there isn't cords anywhere. I always have available and charged up controllers for when I have friends over to play games with me. Highly recommend.
Ferayli L.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this for my Playstation and I literally get more game time.. I charge the both over night and if one is discharged I use the other one while I charge the discharged one.. This is literally a life and game saver. One of the best products o ever bought.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
This product has truly been a life savor for me. Not only does this design limit the cords and clutter but it keeps things really organized while charging the controllers. this is perfect for the active gamer!
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
I love mine. I get a better charge, and more game time. Great when you have a bunch of controllers, or if you just want a new charging port.
maria p.
I love this charging station. I am compulsive about having things organized and this does the trick