BY CTA DIGITAL

The next generation handheld ps vita features a stunning 5 oled touch screen. To protect it from the wear and tear of everyday use, cta digital introduces the screen protector kit for ps vita. the protective plastic film resists scratches, so you can enjoy the freedom of using your vita without damaging the screen. The peace of mind that your ps vita is protected makes the screen protector kit a must have product. Kit includes: (1) screen protector film (1) microfiber cleaning cloth (1) soft applicator card see more...

Dawn D.
Bellevue , WA
I like that it takes the glare off the screen making it easier to see during outside gameplay..
Isabel I.
I was surprised how well this fit and how clear the screen looked. I'm looking into getting one for my nephew for Christmas.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Got one of these when I'm son had a psp it does its job and keeps him from getting it scratched up.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I bought one for my son and it's really do the job done I don't have to worry more scratches
Christine W.
This is what I'm going to buy when I get the PS Vita for myself as a birthday or Christmas gift.
Eva L.
This a great product. I don't have to worry about getting my ps vida's screen scratched. Everything you need come in package. It also includes easy to follow instructions. Once screen protector is on it is feels great. It's easy to use the screen, it doesn't feel sticky and screen sensor it not affected.