Add a Photo

By CTA DIGITAL
Add some resistance to your wii fit workouts with this dumbbell set for wii fit. These weighted attachments are specifically designed to enclose the wii remote and nunchuk. Weighing in about 1.7 lbs. Pounds each, these weights aren t burdensome as they provide an adequate amount of weight to your wii fit exercise routine. Wii remote sold separately.
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD

These are great if you're planning on working out in a game! They have great sensory adaptations and sync well with the game.
Genesis T.
Genesis T.
Rio Grande City, TX

This has been the best idea so far in technology I swear. It has been said that technology and gaming make us fatter!! well this is great we can be having fun and at the same time working out! this is totally great!!!!!!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Galt, CA

I think that these are pretty fun and cool, but I find it a lot easier to just use the controller because it doesn't get in the wAy
Angel I.
Angel I.

These are okay but not totally necessary. I thought I would love them but they are just OKAY, I lovegadgets
Megan R.
Megan R.

I didn't even know these things exsisted! We only play the Wii fit plus, so would this be a good buy?

Join Now