BY CTA DIGITAL

The Universal Gaming Backpack designed by CTA Digital is a heavy duty and easy to carry transport solution for your PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360 or Wii system, games and accessories. Whichever console you own will fit securely in this padded backpack. Made with durable nylon fabric and foamed padding this backpack will protect your valuable game systems and provides multiple pockets and storage space for all of your accessories, cables and games. A specially designed cushioned inner compartment holds your console in place and is firmly secured with elastic fastening straps. Carry your games with confidence in this durable Universal Gaming Backpack from CTA Digital. Manufacturer: CTA Digital, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: MI-UBP Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. ctadigital.com Brand Name: CTA Digital Product Name: Universal Gaming Backpack for PS4 / Xbox One / Kinect / Wii U / Wii Product Type: Carrying Case Product Information: Style: Backpack Product Information: Carrying Options: Handle Physical Characteristics: Exterior Material: Nylon Application/Usage: Gaming Controller Compatibility: Sony - PS4 Microsoft - Xbox One, Kinect Nintendo - Wii U / Wii see more...

Buy on Walmart
Grant H.
Clinton, MS
Perfect bag for short to long travel destinations. It has a main sleeve for your console and also extra components for wires and controllers. Once you've filled your bag it is also very light. I would highly recommend this product to any that would need an item like this.
Charles C.
Just got my bag last week and being that i travel and compete a lot i need to have my personal console handy so its great for professional gamers.
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
This is a good bag to take your gaming needs on the go. I would say the protection is pretty good but there is always room for improvement.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
I use this all the time. Usually bring my concole to my friends house and this helps preventing anything from damaging it
Angela K.
I definitely recommend this. It is very important to protect electronic devices from drops and moist climates
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I love all ps4 games their the best and I recommend this to anyone to buy looks completely comfortable.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this!! The size allows you to fit any of your game consoles inside and some games as well.
First :-I love this bag so much it's a wonderful bag it's has amazing quality
I love your products I want to review your product on my Chanel on YouTube, my account on facebook and instagram and twitter
I can help you to promote your product by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you
This is the best product
l'm so happy if you send me this bag to review

We hold our bags to the same high standards as everything else we review and buy, and while we’d like to pick a “best backpack,” it’s impossible to make one pick that fits most people’s style, budget, body type, and carrying needs. But we can highlight a few of our favorite bag models and brands, drawn from the hundreds that we’ve come across during our combined decades of bag reviewing and ownership.

Last updated: January 9, 2018
We’ve added new bags we like in several categories: work and tech, for the gym, weatherproof commuter, and a new compact category.
After testing hundreds of bags over the course of our careers, these are the ones we would personally recommend to our own friends and family. We’ve focused on bags that cost less than $250, because if you spend more than that you’re almost guaranteed to get something good. It’s more about what fits your personal style. If we’re missing something, please let us know in the comments or via email, and we’ll check it out when we can. Although this article focuses on specific models, in many cases you should be able to apply the conclusions we make about one bag to other models from the same brand.

/My name is :-Abdullah Elawamy
adress:- Egypt, Al-Bahiera, Abouhms !kawm Sawan, Zen alabdeen street
/Zip code :-22616
/City :-AbouHms
/Country :-Egypt
/Thanks, have a good day
khalid b.
marsa ben mhidi
Hi .I love your product, which has a lot of features that distinguish it significantly from the other competing products and I want to get it and you publish it in a wide range in my sites and pages and with my friends and my channel on YouTube and thank you with my greetings
Pamela M.
Love the bag it holds youyr game console and games to to big and not to small at the same time
Renee A.
Everett, WA
Does anybody ever use these and how/why?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does this keep your console from breaking?