CS6000i

by Brothers

60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CS6000i!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany W.
CS6000i uploaded by Bethany W.
Purchased at: Amazon
As a total beginner, I decided I wanted to make dolls for my daughters for Christmas. After a little bit of research I decided on this machine and I’m glad I did. It’s very easy to operate and at first it was difficult for me (of course, I had no experience) but after using it a few times and experimenting with different speeds and stitch patterns (there’s like 60 or something), I found what works best for me and I’m really confident in my skills now! I’m no expert but their dolls turned out great and I’ve made several more now. I love this sewing machine, worth every penny.

Looking for your answer?