C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces

by C & S Products

C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food is a tasty bird feed made with corn, roasted peanuts, rendered beef suet, oats, raisins and soy oil. It’s a specially formulated recipe for wild birds that’s perfect when mixed with 5-10 pounds of seed in a traditional wild bird feeder, plus it comes in a resealable bag for easy convenience and freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces!
Joan V.
Neenah, WI
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by Joan V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product and so did the birds. It’s easy to use and gives the birds another good option to try. The woodpeckers and Jays really enjoyed this treat! @instagram [product:c&s-peanut-suet-nuggets-27-ounces]
Amy W.
Ocean Springs, MS
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by Amy W.
Birds,squirrels, & dogs alike are flocking to these treats!!! Lol. Not the intended purpose I know but they are irresistible to all.
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by Sheryl K.
I bought a bag of the C&S peanut suet nuggets. it was very easy to open the bag and fill the feeder. I hung on my Shepard’s pole. great addition to my flower and bird garden
Gabriela Y.
Nogales, AZ
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by Gabriela Y.
Tengo un pequeño patio y al parecer todos los pajaritos decidieron llegar a pararte u pequeño rato a comer
Pam B.
Manchester
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by Pam B.
I was excited about the mini suet nuggets I got before but the birds were not attracted to it. The variety is different this time and I’m hoping this will make a difference to the birds. These have a very fresh peanut butter smell to them and I’m hoping that the peanuts will get their attention and come eat it all up! I really like this concept and I’m hopeful!
Lynn H.
Wayne, MI
Purchased at: Target
Of course the birds and unfortunately squirrels were happy to take part in eating this.
Sarah S.
Pahrump, NV
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by Sarah S.
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by Sarah S.
I get these for my pet chickens and ducks as little here and there snacks. and when I say they swoop these up like candy!! At apx $4 a bag you really cant go wrong! I would deff recomend these to anyone who just wants to give their pet bird or wild a small snack.
Kim H.
West Warren, MA
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by Kim H.
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by Kim H.
I put these on the railing and within minutes the birds were there! I got these through a cash back program to try. They are very soft and go great with suet! I’d buy them again!
Abby W.
Marion, IN
Never used this product so I don’t know how to review it! Keeps putting this up and I can’t take it down.
keita G.
Flushing, NY
C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets 27 Ounces uploaded by keita G.
I put a half bag on my patio and watch birdies clean everything up in mins . It is perfect for winter feeding .

Looking for your answer?