C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound

by C & S Products

C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls are a *NEW* form of wild bird food that would be a great addition to your backyard buffet. These suet balls are a No Melt, No Waste, Ready to Feed bird food that has a high-energy suet base. There are four balls in each packag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound!
Theresa M.
Spokane Vly, WA
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Theresa M.
these are perfect for the balcony right outside my daughter's window, it will be so fun for her to watch the birds as they come to eat, I love that this was a free item on influenster, I would buy this again
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Andrea A.
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Andrea A.
The squirrels and the birds are loving it! They seem to love them, there easy to sit out! I have several bird and squirrel feeding stations, I live next to a state park! I wish you could buy them in bigger packs if I could change anything like a 6 or 8 pack! Thumbs up!
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Crystal M.
This is some really good product the birds seem to like it I I find it very easy to use I would definitely recommend
Sabrina W.
Orange, CA
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Sabrina W.
These suet balls are great! They're much larger than the little nuggets... I added these on top of some leftover nuggets we had in the feeder so you can see the size comparison. Ever since adding them in the birds have been pecking away! Tried to zoom in from afar so you can see them all on the feeder eating away.. these last awhile too which is great. Not too expensive but a great great for the birds. Peanut flavor is a hit - although sunflower suet they love too! They seem to like these balls or the nuggets much more than the trays for some reason.
Kim H.
West Warren, MA
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Kim H.
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Kim H.
These suet balls that are made with corn, peanuts, and beef broth are amazing! I thought they would be much smaller but I was wrong. These are perfect to put an onion netting and hung from tree branches! My wild birds are gonna love these! I’m glad I got to try them for free through Influenster but I will definitely be buying more.
Ida G.
Minerva, OH
The idea of these being in a round ball is neat because it allows birds to easily peck and eat from & not carry off entire product.
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Really great so far! We have a cockatoos and they love it great for the price also. Bought it at Walmart.
Morgan J.
Chester, NH
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Morgan J.
The peanut makes for high energy feed that attracts birds. The nugget is a great size to easily fill feeders with. Affordable for a great amount
Lisa T.
Clarksville, TN
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Lisa T.
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Lisa T.
This was my first time purchasing suet balls. The peanut delight from C&S smelled very peanut buttery indicating the were fresh. I popped them into the wire feeder, and hung it out. Easy peasy. I know with the wide variety of birds I have these will be a hit.
Regina E.
Hubbard, OH
C&S Peanut Delight Suet Balls 1 Pound uploaded by Regina E.
This review is from a paid review of a product. I was offered to review this product north my love for birds I gladly excepted. The packaging was secure and the size of the suet balls we’re generous. They smell like peanut butter and they do not stick your hand. It is a very solid product. I also purchased a C&S bird feeder and the balls slipped right in. The birds would easily be able to land on perch and snack on the suet. Can’t wait for the birds to find them, it’s the dead of winter so I am hoping they’ll find it soon so we can watch them.

Looking for your answer?