C&S Nutty Treat 11.75 Ounces

by C & S Products

Nutty Treat is produced by melting the highest quality beef fat; blending it with a variety of seeds and nuts then pouring it into our trays to harden. C&S's quality and special processes allow suet to be fed year round resulting in summer suet feeding success by our consumers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C&S Nutty Treat 11.75 Ounces!
keita G.
Flushing, NY
C&S Nutty Treat 11.75 Ounces uploaded by keita G.
Birdies enjoy the suet, and I enjoy watching them. The nutty treat has always been a good one to use them all year long .
Kelley M.
Crittenden, KY
I wasn’t sure if the birdies would like this, but they really seem to like it. It’s gone in a few days!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,842 reviews
I am obsessed with having birds at my house!! I Love this bird food blend! I purchase it in bulk- because it is very cost effective- and it is nice NEVER running out! I have noticed that the variety of birds I get really enjoy the variety of flavors SO I can attract many different birds. For these reasons I purchase CS brand! it is wonderful for your bird feeders!! 😃
Maria L.
Chesterfield, NJ
C&S Nutty Treat 11.75 Ounces uploaded by Maria L.
I was honestly surprised how much the birds loved this feed. It would disappear in a day! The feeder was constantly visited for this feed, it was nice to see all kinds of birds pass through. Beware though, squirrels will try to steal it too!
Jessica P.
Russellville, AR
I love using suet cakes, but this one smells a little bad and the squirrels seem more interested in it then the birds do. It’s a little more expensive than other suet cakes I’ve purchased so I’ll stick to the fruit based ones. Keep them cool or you’ll have a big mess! I received CashBack as part of a CashBack campaign.
Kayla C.
Deforest, WI
This suet is fun to try with my birds. They liked taking a try at the nuts for this. I don’t think the product is a bad price for how much you get. I liked that they were all individually wrapped. Super convenient.
Morgan S.
Clermont, FL
I have definitely seen a gradual increase in birds visiting my bird feeder since I put this out. My only Negative about this is it is very hard to get off your hands/pavement so wear gloves if you need to break it up. Great product though! Lasts a while and birds actually eat it!
Kayter V.
Our family enjoyed all the great birds this attracted! It was so fun to teach our daughter about all the native species that visited us! I would definitely recommend!
Char L.
Anchorage , AK
Love using this and some others the birds go nuts occasionally we catch rodents trying to get to it! Makes a great way to get some wildlife out the window!
Azure W.
Seattle, WA
C&S Nutty Treat 11.75 Ounces uploaded by Azure W.
This could be a negative but for me- I love the squirrels, and so do my cats! The squirrels go ~nuts~ for these bricks and the jays have been hanging around more too :) gotta love it

Looking for your answer?