C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces

High Energy Suet 56oz. cake is produced by melting the highest quality beef fat; blending it with a variety of seeds then pouring it into our trays to harden. C&S's quality and special processes allow suet to be fed year round resulting in summer suet feeding success by our consumers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces!
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by Natalie D.
I have several bird feeders set up in my yard, so I get daily bird visitors. This suet is thier absolute favorite though! It’s where the birds are always at. It’s convenient and easy to use. I will always use these now.love it!
Tammy G.
Conway, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got a complimentary suet high energy bird feed the birds are loving it as soon as I put it out I've gotten so many birds feeding off of it it is very reasonable in price and is easy to use
Pam B.
N Manchester, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by Pam B.
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by Pam B.
I bought this as part of a cash back promotion for my honest review. A major “pro” of this is its amazing long-lasting size! Con? Well you just might need a bigger suet holder. I’m very interested in seeing just how long it is going to last!
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by Ruby D.
first time using this and as you can see from a pic we've been having some difficult weather, but I can wait to see what birds this attracts and for $5 you can't beat it.
Kim H.
West Warren, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by Kim H.
This suet cake is so large, I love it! I like being able to put them on the banister or on the ground for the birds instead of in a holder. With a cake this heavy the birds can’t move it as easily. It will feed the birds for many days!
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by Rachel B.
I’ll keep this one brief-im upset. I cannot locate my cat bed I purchased through this campaign and cannot get anything to work. ALSO IT keeps sending me to items I didn’t buy. So I wanna cooperate right?!? Then here is my review
keita G.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by keita G.
Suet is good qualify , birdie will fly over to eat it right away; specially woodpeckers . Fair price
Maci L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by Maci L.
one of the only brands ill purchase. keeps the birds coming for more! love that it is no melt as well. would recommend to others.
Madelyn P.
Ferndale, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by Madelyn P.
This is huge! Typical ones are smaller and don't last at long. Less work for me having to change it less often! The birds seem to love it. I like the high energy one so I know the birds are getting good food this time of year!
Ashley P.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
C&S High Energy Suet 56 Ounces uploaded by Ashley P.
I received this as a cash back opportunity and am very pleased. I’m not too sure on the energy part of it, but the birds did enjoy it! It’s definitely a hit!

Looking for your answer?