Crystalhead Vodka uploaded by Amber K.

BY CRYSTALHEAD

• Is this 100% vodka or it's just like the other ones ?2 Answers
  • My favorite vodka is a small-batch Icelandic vodka called Reyka. I...2 Answers
  • Does this come in different sizes?1 Answers
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Amazing all around. The bottling is my love. And the product it's self is very good as well
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This vodka is really expensive, but you've got to try it at least once. My fiancé actually got his signed by Dan Akroyd (who makes it)! One of our friends who always seems to have money, always buys this vodka. It's pretty good stuff, but it's too much for us to buy regularly. I gave it 4 stars because of the price.
Val V.
Val V.
I used to be a representative for this vodka when I was 21. This vodka isn't bad at all. It's only the pricey side because you are paying for the bottle. But this vodka is powerful!! Great for screw drivers or vodka and redbull!
Traci S.
Traci S.
I'm much more impressed by the decanter than the vodka inside the decanter. It tastes like a mid-range vodka. So essentially, you're paying for the packaging. This was totally disappointing.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Odenton , MD
Let's be honest the packaging sold me. I'm a sucker for packaging. The vodka is okay, it's not grey goose but what can you expect? You're paying for the bottle
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
well the bottle is really cool, but the quality of vodka within it is crap for the price u pay. So if u want to spend $50 for a cool bottle its an ok buy but you would be better off with Smirnoff for like half the price as far as the quality of vodka goes.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Coventry, RI
I've never actually drank this vodka because I think the bottles are too awesome, but hey that's a reason to buy it!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Packaging sold me this lovely vodka! It's actually really good! The quality is great and the price isn't too bad. I think it makes a nice gift because it's unique.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
The skull is awesome...the vodka tastes like cheap vodka...there is nothing smooth about it. Seriously...you can refill it with Smirnoff and not know the difference. Not worth the price....
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
Yum! I loved it and I saved the bottle to use in my HALLOWEEN decor which was a double use for this!! Loved it! Now I just need to save up to buy a huge bottle!
Robin Y.
Robin Y.
How have you used your bottle as a decoration, of course after drinking every last drop!?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I always wanted to buy this for the cool bottle. Is it any good?
Necee J.
Necee J.
Is this 100% vodka or it's just like the other ones ?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
Is the bottle made of real crystal?
Dena T.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
My favorite vodka is a small-batch Icelandic vodka called Reyka. Its smooth and goes down nicely. I am a vodka snob and I have heard magical things about Crystal Skull. Is it any good? Mr. Barton is scraping the barrel and Grey Goose is at least passable. Where would it be on the list of quality?