BY CRYSTALHEAD

• Is this 100% vodka or it's just like the other ones ?2 Answers
  • My favorite vodka is a small-batch Icelandic vodka called...2 Answers
  • Does this come in different sizes?2 Answers
Victoria D.
Crystal Head Vodka Aurora Limited Edition is so good. Not only does it come in a beautiful bottle it has a wonderful taste. It mixes well with everything or even if you just want to take it as a shot. We always have a bottle on hand.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
This was definitely the coolest bottle of vodka I have ever bought! Very pricey at $55, but the bottle is definitely unique and a keeper and the vodka was better than average, smoother than most vodkas I normally drink so it was definitely worth the price for me!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Very smooth and good tasting vodka, it is a bit pricey but well worth it. Great for parties, perfect for gifts ideas as men love getting this as a gift or having the bottle as a decorative piece at home (even after it’s done)
Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
This is my favorite vodka. It goes down smooth and doesn't have that familiar burn. I love the packaging and plan to keep the bottle when I'm done. This is my second bottle, and I always recommend it to everyone I know. A must have for your liquor cabinet.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This vodka is really expensive, but you've got to try it at least once. My fiancé actually got his signed by Dan Akroyd (who makes it)! One of our friends who always seems to have money, always buys this vodka. It's pretty good stuff, but it's too much for us to buy regularly. I gave it 4 stars because of the price.
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
I love this Vodka. Its the only one I use when making Moscow Mules. The design of the container is amazing. I try to keep the empty bottle for display purposes and it can be used in an art project if you want to do so. I will always buy this vodka. I got the large bottle which ran me $95.
Val V.
I used to be a representative for this vodka when I was 21. This vodka isn't bad at all. It's only the pricey side because you are paying for the bottle. But this vodka is powerful!! Great for screw drivers or vodka and redbull!
Traci S.
I'm much more impressed by the decanter than the vodka inside the decanter. It tastes like a mid-range vodka. So essentially, you're paying for the packaging. This was totally disappointing.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
well the bottle is really cool, but the quality of vodka within it is crap for the price u pay. So if u want to spend $50 for a cool bottle its an ok buy but you would be better off with Smirnoff for like half the price as far as the quality of vodka goes.
Brittany H.
Seriously love this vodka! Didn't take me long to get through this bottle at all. Plus the bottle design is amazing, right up my ally, have kept it as a decorative piece after I finished it off.
Melissa B.
I always wanted to buy this for the cool bottle. Is it any good?
Robin Y.
How have you used your bottle as a decoration, of course after drinking every last drop!?
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
My favorite vodka is a small-batch Icelandic vodka called Reyka. Its smooth and goes down nicely. I am a vodka snob and I have heard magical things about Crystal Skull. Is it any good? Mr. Barton is scraping the barrel and Grey Goose is at least passable. Where would it be on the list of quality?
Cherrelle J.
Does this come in different sizes?
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
Is the bottle made of real crystal?