Crystal ROCK Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Sunday C.

BY CRYSTAL

New! Pure Performance 24-Hour All Natural Protection You just sprinted across the finish line with a strong, surging kick.  Your body feels well tuned.  Your head is clear.  You re ready to take on the next race.  Right now. Crystal Rock is made with powerful, odor-killing all natural mineral salts.  You ll feel fresh and smelling great form sunrise to sunrise. Gentle.  Non-sticky.  Non-staining.  No aluminum chlorohydrate, aluminum zirconium, parabens, phthalates or dyes .  No hydrofluorocarbons . see more...

Zahireen C.
Trust me when I say a little goes a long eay. This spray is very strong so keep that in mind before u spray . But it smells very nice and will last all day
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this smell so much! but my boyfriend doesn't :( I got this for him last year and all my friends loved it too! I don't know why he doesn't like it :(
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I got this for my husband because I wanted him to use something natural. It smell like a tree I am not sure which one but it does help with the odor.
Sunday C.
This is really good for if you don't want to use a lot ! It lasts longer than regular deodorant ! No smell which i like!
Emily P.
New castle, IN
I think this smells great but my boyfriend isn't a big fan of sprays so I know Now not to buy this for him
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
No sabia de este producto sera bueno y de buena calidad crystal rock no se que tal sea
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
How many girls love this smell?
weston l.
Jupiter, FL
What does this smell like?