Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Catherine M.Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Julia V.Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Emily N.

BY CRYSTAL #17 in Hot Sauce

Crystal Original Hot Sauce: Great taste

Crystal Original Hot Sauce
  • "I bought this for the first time a couple years ago because I recipe I was making called for it." in 1 review
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This is a very low cost hot sauce.  I usually choose another brand when purchasing but this is my #2.  It has a very good taste not just straight heat.  I use it on meats, macaroni and cheese and everything else.  I am always satisfied with this product.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Crystals hot sauce is the best hot sauce hands down. I have been eating it since I was a child. It is super affordable and it’s flavor it’s satisfying. I enjoy marinating pork chops and chicken tenders in it for extra flavoring.
Angel P.
Trussville
This is my favorite hot sauce like ever. I recommend making buffalo chicken dip with it. It can be healthy if paired with the right foods. It is sold at a good value. And I would definitely recommend this to others.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
This is my go to when i am low on money & want hot sauce! It's extremly affordable and has lots of good flavor & taste. I think it's similar to the louiseanna hot sauce brand but it's good. I get this at a local grocery store! & yes i would buy it all the time! Great product for a price & a large quanity
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
When on a trip to visit family, I had to go to the grocery store and I was so sad to see my usual hot sauce was not there. There were a few options, some of which were pricey, and then there was Crystal, a brand that I had never heard of before, but it was only a $1. I decided to take a chance on it and it worked just fine for mixing in mixed drinks. It was such a great value.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
To me this is the best hot sauce. Always been a favorite of mine. I love fresh fried chicken with hot sauce on it. It’s very affordable and I love getting the big bottle so it can last a while. I am very satisfied with this brand of hot sauce.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
My absolute favorite hot sauce, and i have tried so many. This is delicious on chicken, on salads with ranch, and even avocado slices. It is just such the perfect blend of spices, and it's always in my fridge!
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
Mouthwatering. Just thinking about this hotsauce. I put this on almost anything, chips, burgers, straight out of the bottle. It’s a nice kick of heat not to hot in my opinion but I eat jars of hot peppers,
Charee M.
This hot sauce is amazing on everything as well. I used this when I eat eggs in the morning for breakfast. It's also a great finisher at dinner time when I apply it towards my meat and I apply it towards a starch that I want additional flavoring for. The product is a louisiana-based product and it's not as salty as the other brands but it has amazing flavor to any food. And the best part you can now find it in stores here in the Houston area. I like the pick up 3 bottles of these doing New Year time.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I recently formed a spicy food addiction. When I realized wed be using a bottle a week I needed to rethink our brand of hot sauce. This was the perfect solution. It tastes great and almost exactly like other bigger name hot sauces. It's about $1 for the full size. Totally doable.

back