Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Catherine M.Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Julia V.Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Emily N.

BY CRYSTAL #13 in Hot Sauce

Crystal Original Hot Sauce: Great taste

Crystal Original Hot Sauce
  • "I bought this for the first time a couple years ago because I recipe I was making called for it." in 1 review
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This is a very low cost hot sauce.  I usually choose another brand when purchasing but this is my #2.  It has a very good taste not just straight heat.  I use it on meats, macaroni and cheese and everything else.  I am always satisfied with this product.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
When on a trip to visit family, I had to go to the grocery store and I was so sad to see my usual hot sauce was not there. There were a few options, some of which were pricey, and then there was Crystal, a brand that I had never heard of before, but it was only a $1. I decided to take a chance on it and it worked just fine for mixing in mixed drinks. It was such a great value.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
This is my go to when i am low on money & want hot sauce! It's extremly affordable and has lots of good flavor & taste. I think it's similar to the louiseanna hot sauce brand but it's good. I get this at a local grocery store! & yes i would buy it all the time! Great product for a price & a large quanity
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
To me this is the best hot sauce. Always been a favorite of mine. I love fresh fried chicken with hot sauce on it. It’s very affordable and I love getting the big bottle so it can last a while. I am very satisfied with this brand of hot sauce.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
My absolute favorite hot sauce, and i have tried so many. This is delicious on chicken, on salads with ranch, and even avocado slices. It is just such the perfect blend of spices, and it's always in my fridge!
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Mouthwatering. Just thinking about this hotsauce. I put this on almost anything, chips, burgers, straight out of the bottle. It’s a nice kick of heat not to hot in my opinion but I eat jars of hot peppers,
Charee M.
This hot sauce is amazing on everything as well. I used this when I eat eggs in the morning for breakfast. It's also a great finisher at dinner time when I apply it towards my meat and I apply it towards a starch that I want additional flavoring for. The product is a louisiana-based product and it's not as salty as the other brands but it has amazing flavor to any food. And the best part you can now find it in stores here in the Houston area. I like the pick up 3 bottles of these doing New Year time.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I recently formed a spicy food addiction. When I realized wed be using a bottle a week I needed to rethink our brand of hot sauce. This was the perfect solution. It tastes great and almost exactly like other bigger name hot sauces. It's about $1 for the full size. Totally doable.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is the best hot sauce to me!!! I just can't get enough of it seriously. I always use this when I make my hot wings. I like to put a dash in my eggs to give them a kick. Definitely recommend for anyone who loves hot sauce!