Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Emily N.Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Julia V.

BY CRYSTAL #13 in Hot Sauce

Crystal Original Hot Sauce: Great taste

Crystal Original Hot Sauce
  • "I bought this for the first time a couple years ago because I recipe I was making called for it." in 1 review
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
I started using this hot sauce while I was living in Louisiana. It's delicious in ramen, on sandwiches, and especially sprinkled on popcorn. Mix it with some butter and garlic to coat wings, or mix in hummus. It's a flavorful, vinegar-based hot sauce with a flavorful heat. I'd definitely recommend.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Foodie Expert
I recently formed a spicy food addiction. When I realized wed be using a bottle a week I needed to rethink our brand of hot sauce. This was the perfect solution. It tastes great and almost exactly like other bigger name hot sauces. It's about $1 for the full size. Totally doable.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Foodie Expert
I'm from New Orleans and take it from me - this hot sauce is so good it'll make you wanna slap yo momma. We keep a bottle at our kitchen table. This goes great on anything from soups to eggs. I highly recommend.
Tarah F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce. I love spicy, but some hot sauces ruin the flavor of the food. This doesn't. It gives a slight kick but also enhances the food's flavor. The best! & also really affordable!
Johnnell B.
I started using this hot sauce when I was 7 years old I always loved the taste I would recommend this product to anyone it definitely is worth every dime.
Reba B.
Foodie Expert
Just the right amount of vinegar and hot. Perfect for beans or pork/chicken. Tangy. Something I keep in my kitchen
Lauren F.
Southaven
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
This is my go to when i am low on money & want hot sauce! It's extremly affordable and has lots of good flavor & taste. I think it's similar to the louiseanna hot sauce brand but it's good. I get this at a local grocery store! & yes i would buy it all the time! Great product for a price & a large quanity
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
Foodie Expert
To me this is the best hot sauce. Always been a favorite of mine. I love fresh fried chicken with hot sauce on it. It’s very affordable and I love getting the big bottle so it can last a while. I am very satisfied with this brand of hot sauce.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite all time hot sauce. Some people prefer Tabasco, some people Louisiana Hot sauce. Crystal is my number one go to. I like the other brands, but Crystal is more versatile when it comes to the dishes and things I make.