Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Julia V.Crystal Original Hot Sauce uploaded by Emily N.

BY CRYSTAL #14 in Hot Sauce

Crystal Original Hot Sauce: Great taste

Crystal Original Hot Sauce
  • "I bought this for the first time a couple years ago because I recipe I was making called for it." in 1 review
Emily B.
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
I started using this hot sauce while I was living in Louisiana. It's delicious in ramen, on sandwiches, and especially sprinkled on popcorn. Mix it with some butter and garlic to coat wings, or mix in hummus. It's a flavorful, vinegar-based hot sauce with a flavorful heat. I'd definitely recommend.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Foodie Expert
I recently formed a spicy food addiction. When I realized wed be using a bottle a week I needed to rethink our brand of hot sauce. This was the perfect solution. It tastes great and almost exactly like other bigger name hot sauces. It's about $1 for the full size. Totally doable.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Foodie Expert
I'm from New Orleans and take it from me - this hot sauce is so good it'll make you wanna slap yo momma. We keep a bottle at our kitchen table. This goes great on anything from soups to eggs. I highly recommend.
Tarah F.
Tarah F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce. I love spicy, but some hot sauces ruin the flavor of the food. This doesn't. It gives a slight kick but also enhances the food's flavor. The best! & also really affordable!
Jonah S.
Jonah S.
I have to have this for fried chicken. It is good on breakfast burritos and simalar items as well but not my favorite. Very similar (or maybe the same) as the hot saice from KFC
Johnnell B.
Johnnell B.
I started using this hot sauce when I was 7 years old I always loved the taste I would recommend this product to anyone it definitely is worth every dime.
Reba B.
Reba B.
Foodie Expert
Just the right amount of vinegar and hot. Perfect for beans or pork/chicken. Tangy. Something I keep in my kitchen
Charee M.
Charee M.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is amazing on everything as well. I used this when I eat eggs in the morning for breakfast. It's also a great finisher at dinner time when I apply it towards my meat and I apply it towards a starch that I want additional flavoring for. The product is a louisiana-based product and it's not as salty as the other brands but it has amazing flavor to any food. And the best part you can now find it in stores here in the Houston area. I like the pick up 3 bottles of these doing New Year time.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
A simple hot sauce that packs a lot of flavor and really is t that hot. Pairs well with southwestern scrambled eggs and of course a staple for chicken. I recommend this to people who can't handle a lot of heat but enjoy the taste of hot sauce.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite all time hot sauce. Some people prefer Tabasco, some people Louisiana Hot sauce. Crystal is my number one go to. I like the other brands, but Crystal is more versatile when it comes to the dishes and things I make.