MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerVersace
Crystal Noir by Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz for Women - 100% Authentic

Crystal Noir by Versace Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz for Women - 100% Authentic

by Versace

FSX-GF-426449 - Crystal Noir is the very feminine scent by Versace which was introduced in 2004. Seductive, sensual yet sweet blend of Gardenia, Peony, Amber, Sandalwood, Orange Blossom that makes any woman feel elegant.

Crystal Noir by Versace Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz for Women; 100% Authentic Genuine Products (We Do Not Sell Knockouts); Long Lasting Fragrance; Same or Next Business Day Shipping (Avergae Delivery in 2-4 Business Days); We have over 15000 fragrance and beauty products. Please visit our Amazon store.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Noir by Versace Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz for Women - 100% Authentic!
Keno Oregon
Crystal Noir by Versace Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz for Women - 100% Authentic uploaded by Christina B.
VERSACE CRYSTAL NOIR by Gianni Versace EDT SPRAY 3 OZ (Package Of 6) Stunning scent, great for everyday wear, definitely one of my favorites! #mmmmm #perfume #lovehowusmell #versace
Lakeville, MN
This is my favorite perfume! It isn’t too sweet but also is girly! It has a small hint of coconut. It lasts a long time and one spray is enough. I wish they had a perfume oil for this scent too.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a pretty heavy scent. It's great for fall/winter evenings. There's a strong Gardenia note that hits you right when you spray it but it settles into a pretty clean fragrance. I save this for certain occasions as I don't think it's good for everyday use.
Belgrade
I just love this sent! Great for any occasion! I have been using it for years and still did not get bored of it. It is not too pricey ,and it is available in almost all drugstores and beauty shops Sophisticated and gentle in same time as well as long lasting
Sliven
This is the best perfume I have ever tried. It is very harsh so it is not recommend for spring and summer but for winter. It is very long-lasting as i had it for years and the smell stayed on my body for two days. Definitely recommend it!

Looking for your answer?