Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo

by Versace

Crystal Noir is a magical fragrance ethereal yet carnal precious, delicate and persistent

Is this scent good for day and night wear?
does this smell as good as bright crystal and absolu
Is it a have smell or soft?
Start your review of Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo!
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Daisy P.
I love this fragrance. It is so classy, elegant, sophisticated and definitely worth purchasing. It is the all time favorite fragrance for many women. I prefer to wear it during the winter season. I will definitely purchase it again.
Mei K.
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Mei K.
According to Ms.Donatella Versace, Crystal Noir is a rare essence, sensual and delicate. The central note of the composition is mysterious gardenia, fresh, sensual, luminous and creamy, reproduced by 'headspace' technology. Amber and musk in the base make the scent dark and mysterious, very sensual and distinct. The term "Noir" to me means a combination of dark, exotic, smokey and mysterious feel. I totally can sense that from it's bottle to the scent.The top notes are blackcurrant, black fig and violet; the middle notes are tuberose, frangipani and jasmine then dry down with the scents of sandalwood, cashmeran, vanilla pod and heliotropine. I adore this deep purple bottle, I will say it's a unisex perfume which is very distinctive with a lush blend of luxury, spicy and floral. I feel confident and sexy wearing it.
Kiesha P.
Roanoke, VA
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Kiesha P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I discovered this fragrance as one of those samples inside of a magazine and immediately knew that I needed it in my life. I purchased a full size bottle and it now my favorite scent...period. This is a sexy, grown woman fragrance that I wear on date nights, anytime I have on heels, or whenever I’m in the mood to feel a little “minxey” I get compliments every time that I have it on and it’s an immediate confidence boost.
Henry G.
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Henry G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I LOVE THIS PERFUME. Top 5 perfumes of all time. This is definitely a night time scent, for winter and summer. This is one of my favorites of all time and I can't live without it.Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo
Кendall K.
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Кendall K.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite designer fragrances ✨ This is a sexy, silky, smooth amber floral perfume with great longevity for an EDT. I think what makes it five star worthy is the combination of cool cardamom and nutty, creamy coconut. The coconut isn’t tropical at all but more like warm coconut milk. It’s an affordable option if you’re looking for something similar to [product:jo-malone-london-dark-amber-&-ginger-lily-cologne] or Tom Ford Santal Blush Eau De Parfum Spray.
Andrea M.
orlando
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Smells amazing and last even after a long night. A very sultry smell that complements any one. Will make anyone’s pillow smell like you.
Gloria R.
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Gloria R.
I can't stop writing about this delicious and mysterious aroma, its very elegant presentation ... its mystical aroma that catches me and is definitely exquisite and invites you to continue enjoying it🥰Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo
Michelle H.
Thomasville, GA
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Michelle H.
This has been my go to fall and winter scent for the past two years. It has a lovely smell and has a long lasting staying power. This perfume is the one that people will stop me in the store to ask me what I'm wearing.
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Jennette R.
If you dont like warm and spicy scents this is not for you. But I love these kind of scents. It's almost masculine but in the best way possible. You can definitely smell the pepper and ginger in the perfume. It also has a light coconut smell but coconut is not listed on the notes but because of that slight coconuty smell Ii makes it perfect for a summer night.
Samantha K.
OH
1,043 reviews
This is beyond amazing perfume and the scent Wil make you melt. The scent last all day, I always get compliments wearing this perfume. This is a must have
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shey P.
Marshall
il y a un an
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo ? What's everybody's take on it? Does it seem to last? Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo
Oshin D. il y a un an
Try it, wear it and feel th crystals in every spray🥰
Jihaa N.
Tanger
il y a 2 ans
Crystal Noir 50Ml Edt Vapo I want to try this perfume
Maraly A. il y a 21 jours
Is sweet but woody and imo is the best of all Versace crystal !! If you not sure stop by the cosmetic stores and try it !!