Crystal Louisiana's Hot Sauce Extra Hot

by Crystal

Louisiana favorites, made with fresh cayenne peppers. We grind and process the peppers ourselves for more pepper content, more pepper taste. Controlled heat level keeps the accent on flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Louisiana's Hot Sauce Extra Hot!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia H.
1,353 reviews
Crystal Louisiana's Hot Sauce Extra Hot uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a big fan of hot sauce because I love spicy things. This is not the absolute best out of all of the hot sauces I have ever tried, this is sort of in the bottom tier. Its more on the thinner, liquid side and has a nice rounded cayenne flavor. I don't consider it to be hot at all and in my opinion and is very mild.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
This version is so peppery and I love that. Still not hot enough for me but I love the overall flavor. Please make this in a jumbo bottle like original soon. Great on tofu and on French fries too. Buy it!
fiona T.
Edwards, CA
Crystal Louisiana's Hot Sauce Extra Hot uploaded by fiona T.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like things spicy you'll love this hot sauce! A lot of people think Tabasco is where it's at but let me tell you Crystal hot sauce is even better! Spice things up with zero calories!

Looking for your answer?