BeveragesPowdered MixesCrystal Light
with Caffeine Grape On the Go Drink Mix

Crystal Light with Caffeine Grape On the Go Drink Mix

by Crystal Light

Congrats!A perfect pick-me-up for long days or when you need a little boost to bring it. With the delicious, refreshing taste of Crystal Light and 30mg of caffeine per serving*.

Ingredients

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Aspartame†, Caffeine, Contains Less than 2% of Natural Flavor, Magnesium Oxide, Artificial Color, Red 40, Blue 1.†Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

Warnings

Intended for adults. Use as directed. Use caffeine in moderation.

Directions

DirectionsMakes 2 Servings1. Empty 1 packet into 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water, replace cap.OrEmpty 1 packet into tall glass and add 2 cups water.2. Shake or stir until dissolved

What is the taste of this drink? it's really nice? Does it compare in flavor to another energy drink?
need a box of these
Is this good? Do you just add it to ur water?
Start your review of Crystal Light with Caffeine Grape On the Go Drink Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I drink this in a water bottle every morning instead of coffee ( I don't like my coffee black, and don't like drinking all of my calories :X) and it gives me the pick me up I need to get my day started. in reviews
They taste great but they can be a little pricey at some places and SO much better than drinking high cal/high sugar energy drinks.in reviews
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Crystal Light with Caffeine Grape On the Go Drink Mix uploaded by Tiffany S.
I have so many flavors and varieties of this stuff. It's a staple in my house. I really like all of them except raspberry ice. I appreciate that they have some with caffeine for those needing a good soda alternative. They're tasty and easy to make.
Michele D.
Manchester, NH
Crystal Light with Caffeine Grape On the Go Drink Mix uploaded by Michele D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! You just mix it with your water and go! The grape flavor is not overpowering at all. It is refreshing and good for you. Plus that little caffeine boost really helps me get through the day. A better alternative than coffee or an energy drink.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
I love grape and this one taste amazing and it has a kick of caffeine. Good value, easy and convenient. I see no room for improvement. I’m going to buy this again and I do recommend it, if you like grape, you’ll love it.
Nicole B.
Santa Barbara, CA
I have definitely been impressed with the overall quality and flavor of Crystal Light products. This however, is one I have truly enjoyed when I've needed a little "pep" in my daily routine! I am usually quite skeptical in consuming coffee and I try to use as much of my natural energy as possible. By using this energy boosters I am able to get through my afternoon slump much better when I haven't had enough sleep the night before. The flavor grape is not so bad either. Mind you I'm iffy when it comes to grape flavored drinks/foods. This one has been quite impressive and is not a very potent on my nose or strong for my taste buds! I would definitely recommend this product to those who are not huge coffee or caffeine consumed individuals!
Patricia M.
Mcdonough, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I just love these they are awesome not only do you wake up you feel great you never feel sluggish either
Amy U.
Ellisville, MS
Crystal Light with Caffeine Grape On the Go Drink Mix uploaded by Amy U.
My all time favorite drink. Love that this gives me the caffeine I need to make it thru the day. And love the taste since I hate drinking water
Judith Z.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This little packages are really good you can keep them in your truck you can keep them on your prayers that's a great drink on the go
Samantha R.
Montgomery, AL
First off I love anything grape and I used yo drink a ton of sodas. This drink has helped me almost elimante my need for caffeine! No shakes or side effects like some of those other energy type drinks
Jackie F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I mix these with my water sometimes when I want something a little different. They taste delicious, very similar to grape Koolaid!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This drink mix is so flavorful and delicious. I has a natural grape 🍇 flavor. I love that it contains a little bit of caffeine making it a perfect alternative to hot coffee. I recommend this product to others and will repurchase it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria R.