BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesCrystal Light
Tropical Paradise Punch Liquid Drink Mix with Caffeine, 162 fl oz Bottle

by Crystal Light

Crystal Light with Caffeine - Tropical Paradise Punch Liquid Concentrate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light Tropical Paradise Punch Liquid Drink Mix with Caffeine, 1.62 fl oz Bottle!
Barbara S.
Cliffwood, Nj
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this product it doesn't have all the artificial flavors most low cal drinks have. It is refreshing and tasty all in one and the cost is reasonable
Adriana A.
Crystal Light Tropical Paradise Punch Liquid Drink Mix with Caffeine, 1.62 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: Publix
I stopped buying soda because it became too pricey, so this has been a great substitute. I was looking for something sugar-free, and unfortunately I can't find that at local stores much. All of the powdered versions have dextrose or Maltodextrin, aka sugar. Crystal light liquid on the other hand is basically sucralose, which I'm okay with. Flavor rundown: Paradise punch and cherry are probably my favorite flavors out of the caffeinated versions. Acia berry tastes too artificial in my opinion, however, I can't say I know exactly what that berry is supposed to taste like. Sangria is a good non-caffeine version as well. I've been using these water flavorings for a while, so sometimes I'll get sick of a flavor and move on. I used to get blue raspberry a lot and some of the lemonades too.
Heather B.
Puyallup, WA
Crystal Light Tropical Paradise Punch Liquid Drink Mix with Caffeine, 1.62 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Heather B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Need to drink more water but hate the taste? Add a bit of this and you’ll be amazed how much you’ll go through! Just note, this specific flavor does contain a bit of caffeine. This Tropical Paradise Punch is my favorite!Crystal Light Tropical Paradise Punch Liquid Drink Mix with Caffeine, 1.62 fl oz Bottle
Lisa E.
Abilene, TX
There are many Crystal Light flavors I love, but this one is one of my go-tos that I try to keep on hand. I drink it alone mixed in with cold water, or combine it with a wide variety of other flavors of water enhancers to accentuate the flavors adequately.
Kayla Star S.
Sparta, TN
Excellent flavor! Tastes like fruit punch and it looks like a fruit punch with its red coloring. You have to use quite a bit to get a good amount of flavor. It is a little more on the expensive side, but the added caffeine is a bonus!
Karolina P.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Target
By far my favorite flavor. And with it having caffeine in it is a plus keeps me full of energy. Its a very affordable product and easy to use. And you can carry it on the go. Plus its not too sweet which is a plus.
angelina M.
Atco, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this squeeze things. I can put them in my bag and take them anywhere and always have a healthy option.
Mckala Ann H.
Marshall
This is probably my favorite flavor so far, though I love them all! I struggle to drink enough water usually, and this helps me to stay on track and make sure that I’m drinking enough! It tastes so great that I just keep wanting to drink more!

Looking for your answer?