BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM CITRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE AND ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (SWEETENERS), GUM ARABIC, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, YELLOW 5, RED 40, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).

Servings

• 24, 1/24 bottle (2 mL/about 1/2 tsp)

• Does this liquid taste just ask good as the powder mix in...1 Answers
Jessica A.
I love this product and flavor so much! I don’t drink soda anymore and I’m trying not to drink alcohol and omg this flavor taste just like a pina colada!!!Whenever plain water just isn’t cutting it, I just put a small bit of this in my bottle and it gives my water sooooo much flavor.
Lori L.
I purchased this item through Prime Pantry and was so excited by a different flavor than I usually drink. But what tropical flavor there is in the mix is completely overshadowed by the chemical taste. It is so overpowering I can't taste anything else. I've tried many Crystal Light Liquid concentrates and I have never had that problem. But with these two new to me flavors I received, they are both chemical tasting. This one is just the worst of the two and undrinkable. Crystal Light Tropical Coconut Liquid Drink Mix
Myra H.
Love this flavor! Doesn't take a lot to get a nice flavored water going and one of these containers lasted me at least two months. I think for the price that's really good, and super helpful for me to have something flavored that is still water and not full of sugar and caffeine.
Hillary R.
I never leave home without it. Strawberry lemonade is the only flavor I will ever love and enjoy on a daily basis. If I’m tired of plain ole water I just add a couple squirts of this refreshing never enhancer l.
Victoria P.
Gary, IN
I love these crystal lights liquids. They taste good. They are small enough to fit in your purse, book bag, or carry on! I have this in my carry on for every trip to save me money in the expensive airpoarts.
Casey C.
Sacramento, CA
I've recently stopped drinking soda but wasn't quite ready to drink ONLY water. I tried juices filled with sugar but just told myself it was better than soda. I happened upon this gem in the grocery story one day & decided to give it a try. Boy, oh boy!! It's the best!! I'm drinking water with just a splash of flavor!! No calories, no sugar, & definitely no caffeine 🚫 I couldn't be more happy with this little product!!
Bryn S.
Cutting out sugar is easy when you can use this when you need that something, something and plain water isn't cutting it!

I throw it in my purse so I can use it whenever and wherever I'm at! Love it! Great stuff that I take everywhere I go. (Even work)
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
Sometimes drinking plain water gets dull. I love these crystal light liquids! Strawberry lemonade is my favorite, and such a good change up from plain water. I've tried different variations of this concept, but this is by far my favorite!
Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love love love. I have a tuff time getting in my water everyday, and this flavor of crystal light has helped me tremendously. It's so tropical and desserty. I even took it with me to Hawaii. I've had a few of the other flavors, but this one is definitely my go to.
Brittney M.
I have a really bad mountain dew addictation and I've tried everything you could think of kick that habit. I've tried those poor in the drink in the little package but I came across this in cub foods and decide to give it a try since I normally get tired of the same flavor after drinking 3 of the packages since there just so blah. But this stuff has change my life. I love coconut flavor and this stuff is so good! I can't even describe it but you can taste the coconut flavor and I just can't believe it and it taste like I'm drinking kool aid and I'm actually getting so addict to it. I went through this little thing in about 4 days or so since I can't enough. If you have a pop addiction, you need to try this!
Raegen E.
Hickory, KY
Does this liquid taste just ask good as the powder mix in? I'm not a big fan of water but I love the powered mix ins and I have been afraid to try these.

Walmart