Crystal Light Tropical Coconut Liquid Drink Mix uploaded by Kelly F.Crystal Light Tropical Coconut Liquid Drink Mix uploaded by Brittney M.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Water, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Sucralose And Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Gum Arabic, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Yellow 5, Red 40, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).

Lori L.
I purchased this item through Prime Pantry and was so excited by a different flavor than I usually drink. But what tropical flavor there is in the mix is completely overshadowed by the chemical taste. It is so overpowering I can't taste anything else. I've tried many Crystal Light Liquid concentrates and I have never had that problem. But with these two new to me flavors I received, they are both chemical tasting. This one is just the worst of the two and undrinkable. Crystal Light Tropical Coconut Liquid Drink Mix
Brittney M.
I have a really bad mountain dew addictation and I've tried everything you could think of kick that habit. I've tried those poor in the drink in the little package but I came across this in cub foods and decide to give it a try since I normally get tired of the same flavor after drinking 3 of the packages since there just so blah. But this stuff has change my life. I love coconut flavor and this stuff is so good! I can't even describe it but you can taste the coconut flavor and I just can't believe it and it taste like I'm drinking kool aid and I'm actually getting so addict to it. I went through this little thing in about 4 days or so since I can't enough. If you have a pop addiction, you need to try this!
Jessica A.
I love this product and flavor so much! I don’t drink soda anymore and I’m trying not to drink alcohol and omg this flavor taste just like a pina colada!!!Whenever plain water just isn’t cutting it, I just put a small bit of this in my bottle and it gives my water sooooo much flavor.
Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love love love. I have a tuff time getting in my water everyday, and this flavor of crystal light has helped me tremendously. It's so tropical and desserty. I even took it with me to Hawaii. I've had a few of the other flavors, but this one is definitely my go to.
Brooke C.
Groves, TX
Out of all the crystal light products this is by far the best. If you are wanting a mixed drink with less calories this product is a must. Compared to other it tastes the same but less calories. I always tell my friends to use this product.
Kathe F.
I like that I can taste both the pineapple and the coconut. With other brands I have tried, one is usually more potent than the other. The price isn't too bad. The packaging is tamper-evident, but easy to open. This stays on my desk, within arm's reach!
Kelly D.
Love this flavor, I mix liquid protein in it to pump up my water. I haven't tried all the flavors yet but I know this will be my #1. I keep it in my desk at work. Much cheaper than buying the flavored waters. I would recommend this to others!
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Yummy, yummy, yummy. Normally when companies try to get that pina colado flavor, its really fake tasting. This is slightly, but its the best of the ones I've tried. Really good.
Gina S.
I love this flavoring! I'm not sure why the others reviewed it badly, but I thought it was really good. A little goes a long way, and it is perfect for summer.
Kelly F.
Delicious!!! Has a very pina coloda type taste. Great for a hot afternoon. Doesn't taste sugar free and doesn't have a bad aftertaste.