Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Sucralose (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix!
Brentwood , TN
This is handy and tasty. My friend keeps it in her purse to make low calorie cocktails on the go. A bit fake sweetener tasting but still good.
HERMITAGE, PA
This goes everywhere with me. I like to make a big pitcher and have it on hand. My entire family loves this. I even use it in their lunch box.
If I purchase a flavor it's usually this one. I even enjoy the small to go packets that you can just pour in a water bottle. Yummy and easy.
milwaukee
Good flavor and very affordable but I never seem to put the right amount in my water. Prefer the single use packets over the liquid mixes.
Cedar Lake, IN
This is sooooo good! It’s my favorite flavor of the crystal light drink mixes. I have used this over and over and I need to buy it in bulk
Allen, TX
My husband and son swear by these. I can never get my son to drink water so the next best thing was getting these flavors for him to try
Bridgewater, MA
Awesome flavor! I drink a lot of water and get tired of plain water. This makes a great flavor addition to my water without sugar.
Love strawberry lemonade but don’t love all the sugar.. this is a great alternative. It tastes great and there are zero calories.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is my favorite! I love lemonade and strawberry. It just adds so much tasty flavor to my water. It’s always my first choice.
Des Moines
Another good drink. Some people, that may be reducing calories might combine this with vodka for a little liquid encouragement

Looking for your answer?