Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Sucralose (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix!
Northborough, MA
I use this primarily when we are at Disney World. I don’t drink a ton of water anyhow but use this to make water more enjoyable. My husband is grateful for this product.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this flavor!! I usually buy 3 at a time, it’s a great way to get your water in! I have tried generic brands and haven’t ever been impressed, so I stick with what I love. I use a large after bottle and is usually put 2-3 squirts, and I don’t feel that it’s too strong. That’s my preference, you should try it especially if you’re trying to drink more water!!
Bokoshe , OK
I drink water from sun up to sun down and Crystal light gives my water a little kick of flavor! It’s not too sweet and convenient to take with you everywhere.
Blanchard
Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix uploaded by Raquel D.
Strawberry lemonade is pobably the best flavor of crystal light in m y opinion I love this product because you can control how strong of a taste you want
Fort Wayne , IN
This actually tasted a whole lot sweeter than I thought it would be. For me it was fantastic; other drink mixes I have to add extra sugar and this was perfect!
Vancouver , WA
My daughter enjoys this flavor. I like it has zero sugar. It is not expensive and is small enough to carry on trips to just add to a bottle of water quickly.
Such a refreshing change from just drinking water all of the time. I love the flavor and it doesn’t taste like a sugar free drink at all. Highly recommend.
Greenville, SC
This is one of my favorite liquid droppers! It’s such a delicious flavor, just the smell reminds me of how yummy it is. I bought this at Bilo on sale too!
I am currently drinking this. I'm on a low carb diet and this is perfect fir it. I add a squirt or two to my water and I have a zero sugar drink.
Florence , KY
I keep these in my purse so that I always have something with a little flavor. Love them so much. No sugar either so this makes me even happier.

Looking for your answer?