Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Sucralose (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix!
Marengo, IL
I really like the taste of Crystal Light drink mixes. I had been using a different brand, but it was too sweet. I tried the Crystal Light strawberry lemonade and loved it. I use about a squirt and a half in my water bottle. I like being able to choose whether I want the flavor strong or weak. The price is great, and there are alot of different flavors.
Longview, TX
Sometimes your water just needs a little more flavor to it. Crystal light is great for that. It is very easy to use and I like that you can take it with you on trips. You can find this anywhere and it usually doesn't cost that much to buy.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Are use the water enhancers to give to my son literally every single day and he loves them. The fact that there’s no sugar no calories nothing inside them and it adds flavor to his water makes me feel good about him drinking water
Modesto
I really like these little squeeze in bottles they are really convenient my kids really like this flavor an it's so easy to get them to drink this in water with less sugar than cool aid I usually buy this when I find it in the store an when I pack bottle waters I grab one of these
Davenport, IA
I am not a big water drinker, so it helps when I add Crystal Light. I also use this as my go to for mixed drinks. I get vodka and water and add the Crystal Light. Delicious!
Brooklyn, NY
I like Crystal light better than some of the other products because I would have to add sugar to them or they would taste tart. I wouldn't change a thing about this product. I really like Crystal Light. I would try every flavor with no problem. I highly recommend it.
Covington, GA
This is delicious. I keep these in my purse for a tasty treat if I was to jazz up my water at work or for when I am out with friends and get a vodka soda. They are low in calories and sugar so it enhances a boring vodka soda and makes it more enjoyable.
Shiloh, IL
If you are a fan of Chili’s strawberry lemonade you will love this, without the calories. It is amazing!!! We always have one in the house and if you add fresh lemons and strawberry purée it’s the perfect summer drink.
Kingsland, GA
I literally use this all day long and drinking my gallon of water. I’ve never been a big fan of drinking plain water so this definitely makes it easier to get hydrated throughout the day
Madera, CA
Omg!!! This is such a great product! There is no after taste and perfect for those watching calories. 1 little bottle lasts a long time. Great way to give your water an extra boost of flavor

Looking for your answer?