Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Sucralose (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix!
Fort Worth , TX
This is the best flavor besides lemonade. I love it because it’s tart and is thirst quenching. A great alternative to soda or Gatorade. Can’t even tell it’s sugar free.
I love Crystal Light drink mixes, but the strawberry lemonade is my favorite flavor. It really tastes just like the real strawberry lemonade with real strawberries and lemons!! I like how these are individual packets so I can throw a couple in my purse and take them anywhere.
Norris City, IL
Almost a year ago I quit drinking sodas completely. I decided to try this since it is carb free and it is delicious! It is a little more expensive than the Great Value brand, but I personally like it a little better.
Evansville, IN
It’s good for a low calorie drink that does not contain sugar. When I crave something sweet this is a great alternative to juice. Even my kids like to drink it. The packaging makes it easy to take on the go and I have never had issues with it leaking.
Woonsocket , RI
I really love this crystal light strawberry lemonade. Great packaging it’s convenient. I have no complaints about the product. Good value and affordable. I have recommended this to everyone. I am buying this again.
Gresham, OR
Crystal light is amazing, especially if you are dieting. I know that water gets boring sometimes and this makes water more enjoyable without having to fill like you messed your diet up. I love the one's you can squeeze into your drink. Very convenient to take with you. Or if you like extra in your water you can just squeeze more. You can also use it in teas as well. I love this flavor, makes me think I'm drinking tea or lemonade.
Westlake, LA
Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix uploaded by Lisa C.
This product is so tasty and so convenient. The small bottle makes it perfect for any purse. The tight lid makes sure I don't have to worry about it spilling. The flavor is exceptional. It really enhances the taste of my water and has at least tripled my water intake thanks to it. I will purchase this again and again.
Jonesboro , GA
I do not like drinking water, so this helps me left. I love this flavor, strawberry lemonade and sat sweet good, this is the only actually wanted to only mixing flavors they strawberry, lemonade actually tastes like strawberry lemonade, crystal light is actually your very amazing. I pick it up every time I go to Walmart there's other flavors with this is one of my favorite.
Madera, CA
Great flavor and very convenient for adding flavor to whatever size water bottle you have. You can squeeze the amount you need and save the rest. It does last a long time and a little squeeze goes a long way. However, I cannot tolerate artificial sugars, they cause me to bloat. Every-time I drink Crystal light, I get bloated. I wish they would use natural sugar.
Port Charlotte, Fl
Great way to control how mellow or sweet you want your drink. I squirt in my water bottle. Great value depending on how much you use. No sugar, bonus! Flavor is great and again you control it! No room on improving, maybe a bit of a bigger bottle for those that use all the time or like it sweeter. It's great to keep at work or in your purse since its small! Try it!!

Looking for your answer?